Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 08:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stuff
I mean honestly, he is just making these videos for humor and enjoyment. Theres other videos floating around that have more in-depth lore and information about things theyre making videos about. And lets be real here, 95% of us or more have been playing this game for close to if not the whole 20yrs its been around. We know whats going on in his videos and just watch it to have a laugh, not to be informed.
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 07-27-2019, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

TLDR : Forum white knights eagerly await Fuzy new 11 part series featuring such gripping content as :

Waiting for the boat
Crossing the Karanas
Leveling his swimming skill

Also included, a wide variety of Fuzy moans and orgasms as random Friendly NPCs path around him.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR : Forum white knights eagerly await Fuzy new 11 part series featuring such gripping content as :

Waiting for the boat
Crossing the Karanas

Also included, a wide variety of Fuzy moans and orgasms as random Friendly NPCs path around him.
BAM!!! content for next 3 videos = done! You’re a lifesaver.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2019, 11:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:

Waiting for the boat
Crossing the Karanas

Awaiting another garbage post from this keyboard tough guy hating a decent person for having fun with a game... once again start a blog and move on.... the troll doll still awaits show us where he hurt you. Move on you lame.

And I would laugh my ass off if you make a video riding the boat.... be sure you fall off though and show us a hour and a half unsowed and no swim skill swim ... teach me the art of swim skill mang! Bring your floaties .... I would hate for you to waste 2 great video suggestions made by Duck in one video, but it is what it is.
Last edited by Thermite; 07-27-2019 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: More hate
Old 07-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... i have made videos of these things lol! Tis the beauty of Everquest: The game is what you make of it. Keep having fun : )

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 07-27-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... i have made videos of these things lol! Tis the beauty of Everquest: The game is what you make of it. Keep having fun : )
A Kraddok draws near!
Last edited by entruil; 07-27-2019 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: ...
Old 07-27-2019, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Fuzy, I'll admit that my opinion is based on only one video I watched of yours, the first one I believe you posted, where it seemed as though your character is running around mob-dense dungeons aggroing mobs and flopping without much consideration for the other players in the zone. In that video, it seems that you KS at least once and train at least once in Sol B, all the while being uncommunicative to other players. If I were leveling in a zone close by to these shenanigans, I'd find that a bit annoying and inconsiderate. Otherwise, I'm happy you're happy and enjoying this game just like we all are.

I'm ready for people to absolutely crucify me for this comment but whatever.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Waiting for the boat
Crossing the Karanas

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2019, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henlolizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuzy, I'll admit that my opinion is based on only one video I watched of yours, the first one I believe you posted, where it seemed as though your character is running around mob-dense dungeons aggroing mobs and flopping without much consideration for the other players in the zone. In that video, it seems that you KS at least once and train at least once in Sol B, all the while being uncommunicative to other players. If I were leveling in a zone close by to these shenanigans, I'd find that a bit annoying and inconsiderate. Otherwise, I'm happy you're happy and enjoying this game just like we all are.

I'm ready for people to absolutely crucify me for this comment but whatever.
Boom!
Closed Thread