Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 05:09 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone was telling me preworkouts absolutely destroy the kidneys. Anyone know how true this is?
I think caffeine content in preworkouts is more of a worry. Some of them have 300-350mg per serving. Who remembers the original jack3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

So if I drink a bang a day how quickly will I be on dialysis? My daughter is a physician and she told me I’m a dumb ass and will need a kidney transplant soon, but I don’t listen to women or doctors
Old 07-28-2019, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

I ingest roughly 600mg caffeine daily, and aim for 150g protein. Not worried in the slightest.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

I’m about to start working out again any of y’all know any good workout plans that aren’t fucking crazy complicated or don’t require like 20 different excercises at the gym? I got like barbell and dumbbells and squat rack/with pull-up bar in my garage gathering dust and I’d much rather not pay for gym membership
Old 07-28-2019, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Caffeine is metabolized in the liver and only causes a transient increase in bp. Unless you have some serious cardiac issues going on, or are really overdoing it, you don't have anything to worry about.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Taking a rest weekend in the keys. Probably a much needed recovery since I haven’t stopped for months. We got our own “private island”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:21 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty dope
Old 07-29-2019, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taking a rest weekend in the keys. Probably a much needed recovery since I haven’t stopped for months. We got our own “private island”

Nicely done Mead... Nicely done...
Old 07-29-2019, 03:24 PM
Banned

Alright gents.. You know you've heard about it.. Larry Wheels accusation video. If not, get educated here-

Larry's G.F Video- Around 8 minutes is the main recording of concern.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BaJy2eXO28

Larry's Video- a much needed response days later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6zCt6k_r8

My input- Larry probably has some big anger.. All that working out, all the supplements and the steroid use. For sure he has some anger, seems unavoidable to be honest.. And my opinion will be biased cause i really like Larry.. So here i go!

I do NOT think he abused her
I do think she might have gotten cheated on at some point
I do think her jealousy meter is extremely high
I do think she grabbed a knife out of reaction and fear
I do think Larry is extremely intimidating. His voice alone....
I do think she was a good g.f.. I think she was a good catch for him. The one that was there before his career kicked off, the one he could trust outside of his career. The "keeper". But with his career he changed, and his wants changed as well. His new g.f is mad slutty and trendy lookin. Which i dont judge but it's clearly a different type of woman he's interested in. And he can't be blamed for that. Just a bummer this is the final result.

All in all, I do think she was getting kicked out and wouldn't leave. I think he was throwing some of her stuff at the door as a kind of "Get your shit and get out", And i think the physical altercation part is her grabbing a laptop or some device, and him telling her that he owns that, and he came over to rip it out of her hands.. And that's where his scary voice came in. And thats where opinions formed.

Verdict- Larry is innocent.

Thoughts? Go-
Last edited by bigjeff100; 07-29-2019 at 03:27 PM..
Old 07-29-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright gents.. You know you've heard about it.. Larry Wheels accusation video. If not, get educated here-

Larry's G.F Video- Around 8 minutes is the main recording of concern.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BaJy2eXO28

Larry's Video- a much needed response days later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6zCt6k_r8

My input- Larry probably has some big anger.. All that working out, all the supplements and the steroid use. For sure he has some anger, seems unavoidable to be honest.. And my opinion will be biased cause i really like Larry.. So here i go!

I do NOT think he abused her
I do think she might have gotten cheated on at some point
I do think her jealousy meter is extremely high
I do think she grabbed a knife out of reaction and fear
I do think Larry is extremely intimidating. His voice alone....
I do think she was a good g.f.. I think she was a good catch for him. The one that was there before his career kicked off, the one he could trust outside of his career. The "keeper". But with his career he changed, and his wants changed as well. His new g.f is mad slutty and trendy lookin. Which i dont judge but it's clearly a different type of woman he's interested in. And he can't be blamed for that. Just a bummer this is the final result.

All in all, I do think she was getting kicked out and wouldn't leave. I think he was throwing some of her stuff at the door as a kind of "Get your shit and get out", And i think the physical altercation part is her grabbing a laptop or some device, and him telling her that he owns that, and he came over to rip it out of her hands.. And that's where his scary voice came in. And thats where opinions formed.

Verdict- Larry is innocent.

Thoughts? Go-
I don't waste my time pursuing the intricate details of inane bullshit. Don't know what happened. Don't care.

New Gym, lots more isolation equipment to work with now. Have a feeling it will be consuming more time than it did before the switch.
Closed Thread