Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't waste my time pursuing the intricate details of inane bullshit. Don't know what happened. Don't care.

New Gym, lots more isolation equipment to work with now. Have a feeling it will be consuming more time than it did before the switch.
Uhh ok...... I'm pretty interested myself in the fitness community as a whole. All the characters, supplements, players, sports. All of it.

Do you always just comment on shit you don't care about? Like you just walk down the street and you hear 2 old ladies talking sewing, and you decide to jump in and let them know you don't care about sewing? Then proceed to tell those 2 individuals that you just joined a new gym, and that you plan to spend more time in it than you did the last one?

People skills much Thorondor?
Last edited by bigjeff100; 07-29-2019 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Cause Thorondor.
Old 07-29-2019, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhh ok...... I'm pretty interested myself in the fitness community as a whole. All the characters, supplements, players, sports. All of it.

Do you always just comment on shit you don't care about? Like you just walk down the street and you hear 2 old ladies talking sewing, and you decide to jump in and let them know you don't care about sewing? Then proceed to tell those 2 individuals that you just joined a new gym, and that you plan to spend more time in it than you did the last one?

People skills much Thorondor?
Just sayin'

You usually post decent topics. Talking about what some whore thinks about some manwhore in a game of he-said she-said is below you bro.
Old 07-29-2019, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just sayin'

You usually post decent topics. Talking about what some whore thinks about some manwhore in a game of he-said she-said is below you bro.
Nah man.. This shakes up the fitness world. If she's right, that will ruin Larry Wheels career. Thats the biggest name in the game right now dude. Bodybuilding. Strongman.. If effects both organizations big time.. And i really like him so that just piles on..

There is no need to comment on somebodies post or thread that doesnt apply to you. If you honestly don't give a shit at all, then why post to tell me you dont give a shit? See what im saying? Just post the part about u joining a new gym dude, I can respect that...

<Insert a sick Bambi/Thumper quote here>

Much love Thoron
Old 07-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Only protein and greens in August

GAINS, also back to 100 pushups a day. That shit worked back in June. Did 100 air squats a day in July. Didn’t like that at all
Old 07-29-2019, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright gents.. You know you've heard about it.. Larry Wheels accusation video. If not, get educated here-

Larry's G.F Video- Around 8 minutes is the main recording of concern.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BaJy2eXO28

Larry's Video- a much needed response days later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6zCt6k_r8

My input- Larry probably has some big anger.. All that working out, all the supplements and the steroid use. For sure he has some anger, seems unavoidable to be honest.. And my opinion will be biased cause i really like Larry.. So here i go!

I do NOT think he abused her
I do think she might have gotten cheated on at some point
I do think her jealousy meter is extremely high
I do think she grabbed a knife out of reaction and fear
I do think Larry is extremely intimidating. His voice alone....
I do think she was a good g.f.. I think she was a good catch for him. The one that was there before his career kicked off, the one he could trust outside of his career. The "keeper". But with his career he changed, and his wants changed as well. His new g.f is mad slutty and trendy lookin. Which i dont judge but it's clearly a different type of woman he's interested in. And he can't be blamed for that. Just a bummer this is the final result.

All in all, I do think she was getting kicked out and wouldn't leave. I think he was throwing some of her stuff at the door as a kind of "Get your shit and get out", And i think the physical altercation part is her grabbing a laptop or some device, and him telling her that he owns that, and he came over to rip it out of her hands.. And that's where his scary voice came in. And thats where opinions formed.

Verdict- Larry is innocent.

Thoughts? Go-
dgaf.

fuck toxic celebrity worship
Old 07-29-2019, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dgaf.

fuck toxic celebrity worship
We like this one! She gets it.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:09 PM
Banned

Ok fair enough then new crew! I can respect that! The thread is all yours from here! Peace yall!!!
Old 07-29-2019, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

huh. looks like i scared him off the forum for good. yet another win for pink grapefruit, the notorious PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is my thread now, and i expect everyone to fall in line [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2019, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Please be nice to Jeff. He’s the last remaining positive person on the Internet.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-29-2019 at 09:18 PM..
Old 07-29-2019, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
huh. looks like i scared him off the forum for good. yet another win for pink grapefruit, the notorious PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is my thread now, and i expect everyone to fall in line [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread