Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Also its LGBTQ.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For example, your point on Milo is a pedophile and putting someone who listens to Milo in that classification. I'm sure if you aren't a troll, you support the LQBTQ community and specifically have listened to material that is an advocate for modern day gender theory. Turns out, majority of people who wrote the research on modern day gender theory, were okay with pedophilia as well. John Money is a prime example. If I were to debate with the same rational and style you are using, you are also okay with pedophilia.

I don't.
Milo is no longer allowed to advertise on twitter.com because he got reported too much. Tech really hates paying for moderators.
Old 08-16-2019, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Milo is no longer allowed to advertise on twitter.com because he got reported too much. Tech really hates paying for moderators.
That and if you watch the Rogan episode with Dorsey, he basically lets him know that their moderation filter is set to search for anything they deem "hate speech, racist, anti-LGBQT, etc" based on an algorithm. For the things that aren't an algorithm, they have moderators who are based in the terrible state of CA who make the decisions to ban. Milo does say some ridiculous shit though, I'd give them that.
Old 08-16-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

The guy is a pedophile, ridiculous is one way to put it.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct, you are. Doesn't stop you from being stupid though. That's obviously the point of a politics thread, to have a difference in opinion but to try to rationalize that.

Not something either of you do well. I think both of you try to be a SJW that also wants to be a troll but the issue becomes when you spend a long period of time here posting and I spend a couple days in a year, you've defeated yourself.
I commend your efforts but rational discussion/debate with those 2 is futile... cognitive dissonace run amok.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:46 PM
Orc

Letter from Senator Charles Grassley to Secretary Mnuchin 8/14/2019 re: CFIUS Uranium1 and Hunter Biden

Quote:
Dear Secretary Mnuchin:

In the past, I have raised concerns regarding the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States’ (CFIUS) decision-making process, most notably with respect to its approval of the Uranium One transaction where the Obama administration ceded some U.S. uranium production capacity to the Russian government.

Today, I write to express concern about another Obama-era CFIUS-approved transaction which gave control over Henniges, an American maker of antivibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. As with the Uranium One transaction, there is cause for concern that potential conflicts of interest could have influenced CFIUS approval of the Henniges transaction.

1. Accordingly, Congress and the public must fully understand the decision-making process that led to the Henniges approval and the extent to which CFIUS fully considered the transaction’s national security risks

2. For example, one of the companies involved in the Henniges transaction was a billion dollar private investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). BHR was formed in November of 2013 by a merger between the Chinese-government linked firm, Bohai Capital, and a company named Rosemont Seneca Partners. Rosemont Seneca was reportedly formed in 2009 by Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, and others.

3. The direct involvement of Mr. Hunter Biden and Mr. Heinz in the acquisition of Henniges by the Chinese government creates a potential conflict of interest. Both are directly related to high-ranking Obama administration officials. The Department of State, then under Mr. Kerry’s leadership, is also a CFIUS member and played a direct role in the decision to approve the Henniges transaction...
Old 08-16-2019, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I commend your efforts but rational discussion/debate with those 2 is futile... cognitive dissonace run amok.
Good troll I really believe you're an idiot.

Ya got me
Old 08-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Orc

Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Sent to Gmail Address Similar to Name of Chinese Company

Quote:
All but four of the 30,490 emails from Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized email server were forwarded to a private Google email address featuring a name similar to a Chinese company, according to documents released by a Senate committee on Aug. 15.
Old 08-16-2019, 09:51 PM
Aviak

It's easy to find stuff about this like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...-cryptic-gmail

Quote:
Combetta told the FBI that he forwarded all the emails to the Carter Heavy Industries address as an intermediary step in moving the files from the laptop to the server, according to the Senate report.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good troll I really believe you're an idiot.

Ya got me
You're entitled to your ignorance.
Closed Thread