Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 02-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Developer

His script was working for me when I did it months ago, but I will check again. He says it near the turn at the corner on the far side of the room before entering the room with the ground spawn.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His script was working for me when I did it months ago, but I will check again. He says it near the turn at the corner on the far side of the room before entering the room with the ground spawn.
OK, will try it out there (I was in the middle hallways by that large table, the middle of his path routine).

Oh, I forgot to mention, I didn't see the 'depop' script working on the Kly Imprecator spawn points (I tried church and near exit room). Basically I targetted the PHer and went AFK for a good stretch. Came back to same mob targetted.

I didn't test every spawn point of named to verify yet.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

@Rygar

Thank you - as someone whom is a proponent of Dalnir as a zone, this is appreciated.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Not mentioned: the infamous Dalnir Undead Blacksmith Hallway dump to desktop crash.

Relevant link, theres probably more out there: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/eqgu...ktop-t917.html

Need to be implemented on P99. Easily the most memorable part of classic Dalnir.
Old 02-28-2019, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A coerced iksar:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=4536
I believe this guy is using the wrong body model, he shouldn’t be naked, but have the green shirt / blue pants. Another photo here from ZAM, was actually having a tough time digging up classic Dalnir images to confirm, but it is showing old school graphics still.
Telin, in regards to this, I did recently come across a ShowEQ website that appears to have mobs through Kunark.
https://web.archive.org/web/20020202...cticiousname9/

Here is the Dalnir Page:
https://web.archive.org/web/20011109...ne/Dalnir.html

Note the mention of the Coerced Iksar(s) here:
Quote:
coerced iksar, a 26 - 28 910 - 1009 Citizen, Iksar Monk (145,-345), (5,-875), (94,-638), (81,-536)

coerced iksar, a 25 - 29 870 - 1028 Iksar Necromancer (5,-875), (-3,-717), (209,-470), (103,-1013), (-32,-432), (222,-404)
Apologies for the formatting, but you'll see monks show as 'Citizen, Iksar' and necros show just as 'Iksar'.

I believe this means the monk iksars should be using that green shirt suit body but the necros are naked. I browsed some of the other pages and the 'Citizen, {Race}' classification is what we typically see townsfolk dressed in.

Not sure if the level range / HP list / spawn locs are helpful, maybe it will map out some of the areas I questioned like the 9 kly that should be in church and removing some kly by the 3rd level exit teleporter. I couldn't get the mapfiend links to work to show where the spawn locs would be on a map.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Wait so we can NEVER camp Spirit of Golin again??
Old 09-17-2019, 04:29 PM
Aviak

No idea this thread existed. I practically live in Dalnir and am obsessed with it.

Not sure if its been noted yet or not but theres a pretty major bug with charming / mezzing and FDing mobs in dalnir since the revamp. At random mobs will just poof out of existence after a mez, charm or FD.

Apart from that if anyone ever gets super dead inside Dalnir I offer free corpse retrieval services.
Last edited by Sunderfury; 09-17-2019 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Removed advertising of MQ services not appropriate for bug forum
Old 09-17-2019, 05:05 PM
Orc

There was a little thread about the disappearing mobs around a month ago, not sure how long it's been going on https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=332123
Old 09-17-2019, 05:07 PM
Aviak

Being a dalnir addict, I can tell you this started the moment the revamp hit. Borderline exploitable as it seems to happen pretty frequently.
Old 09-17-2019, 05:29 PM
Former Guide

I did talk with Telin in discord regarding the mezz poofing issue so he is aware on that front. I'll try and see if he found out what the problem was after the zone revamp (I'm thinking it can be related to depop mechanic, but unsure).