Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

GDP auto correct. "Imps in fear" and "aoe mezz"

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-30-2019, 05:36 AM
Sarnak

Waaaay back on Live I was in guild with quite a few jokers and we used to dick around on raids quite a bit.

Someone told the new applicants to click the "electric penis" in Plane Of Storms to get keyed up to the raid mob.... (if you don't know, that causes a bunch of statues to come to life and wreck your shit).

In VexThal one guy /split a whole bunch of copper coins (he was carrying for some reason?) when the mob Grav Fluxed the raid, his group hit the floor so hard.

But my all time fav raid was way back in Velious (on VZ server), we were doing a Kael Arena/Vindi raid as a short-race only guild (The Underfoot Brigade), with one Ogre Warrior who joined us to tank.That raid looked just ridiculous, but a whole lot of fun.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedrie.bellamie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xasten mem blurred Tal and it went from 2% health to 100% and wiped TR
I remember that lol, although it was Qadosx
Old 12-31-2019, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Most impressive thing to me was on live when me and 4 friends each playign 2-4 chars killed sol ro during GOD when that content was by no means trivial. In fact we got in trouble with our guild for fucking up back flagging lol.

A good friend of mine and Maxpower/Fossol was there too and i think his brother
Old 01-02-2020, 07:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coolest thing was Aikons screeeeeeching like a php-addled hobo when someone didn't click the right button to win something like Gozzrem #363778433

OH wait no it wasn't it was when I logged off and had SEX irl and earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from having a job
Remember that time Aikons was in a Vulak race, messed up his alt-tab jump and fell off into the lava by Kreizenn? He screamed "FUCK" in voice chat for 15 minutes raging off at everyone and even in batphones.

Then we all agreed to tell him it dropped a Gharn's just to make him freak out even harder. He refused to raid, raid lead, pull, or do speak for like 2 months after in a baby-rage pout.

Oh man, good times.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that time Aikons was in a Vulak race, messed up his alt-tab jump and fell off into the lava by Kreizenn? He screamed "FUCK" in voice chat for 15 minutes raging off at everyone and even in batphones.

Then we all agreed to tell him it dropped a Gharn's just to make him freak out even harder. He refused to raid, raid lead, pull, or do speak for like 2 months after in a baby-rage pout.

Oh man, good times.
wow
Old 01-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coolest thing was Aikons screeeeeeching like a php-addled hobo when someone didn't click the right button to win something like Gozzrem #363778433

OH wait no it wasn't it was when I logged off and had SEX irl and earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from having a job
Way too try hard, and 100% did not happen. Fucking your hand isn’t the same brah, and was obviously your hand by the way your capitalized sex. Lol a job. Go work for yourself you fucking sheep
Old 01-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Banned

Ranger and cleric duo Z.Ragefire
Old 01-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Banned

Love the RL compensation posts for being lesser elf quester.

You have no power here.
Closed Thread