Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 02:41 PM
Kobold

Unhappy There are other places to level besides The Hole, you know

Trying to get someone to get away from The Hole is like offering to pull their teeth with no anesthesia.

Like why do you have to level a little bit faster? Why does the journey to 60 have to be the fastest route possible and in one of the most boring zones? Really, what is the rush, tell me? Am I out of touch?

I get it, I get it, I can't change anything. The ZEM is high, it's convenient, and there is always a group, what is not to love? I just wish people were more incented to go to other zones and level. It sucks. There is so much game being wasted I feel like.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Banned

It’s not just the Hole... like the pipeline for all leveling is the same

I love Unrest, but why can’t we do a diff zone for once
Old 05-11-2021, 02:57 PM
Fire Giant

If your leveling for the enjoyment and adventure your not in the hole.. if your leveling as fast as you can hole is bae.

OP just saying, I've seen tons and tons of groups not in hole. CoM/KC/Perma/Seb/Kedge/HHK/even Chardok. Don't be upset at those whos dlo the hole bc they don't like leveling, and just want it done. Go find people who do enjoy it and don't mind leveling in places like KC/HS(also warning some people don't level there bc of faction hits.)

Also, I don't know you, and not saying ur a bad player. But maybe you have a bad rep and that's why no one wants 2 group with you? Or your just a hybrid[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just my 2cents.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Banned

ur not allowed to play on p99 unless ur an enchanter and u farmed a fungi tunic and level in the approved ZEMs and spent 428392 hrs twinking ur real character
Old 05-11-2021, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur not allowed to play on p99 unless ur an enchanter and u farmed a fungi tunic and level in the approved ZEMs and spent 428392 hrs twinking ur real character
(only to quit as soon as u hit lvl 60)
Old 05-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your leveling for the enjoyment and adventure your not in the hole.. if your leveling as fast as you can hole is bae.
Good luck getting a group somewhere else
TLP kinda solved this problem by making the ZEM based off of how many players you have

So you’re less likely to see op classes duo’ing in Kedge or HHK when they can get way more experience by inviting classes that can’t really solo, but are the backbone of a nuclear group
Old 05-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(only to quit as soon as u hit lvl 60)
Come to TLP fam
Old 05-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Can't believe people play in that shit zone. I don't think I've ever had fun there, besides maybe a group on red or the times I helped DPS down to the ranger epic fight. I do know I was always glad to leave. Golems had too many HP. If my max backstabs wouldn't visibly drop the health bar, I wasn't having a good time.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Banned

unfunny dad tier post
Closed Thread