Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2022, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Default Helssen's Prismatic Trinket MQ

6k. No level required or faction. Ports included. If youre not high enough lvl to kill the dwarf in thurg, ill take that faction hit. Contact, Yoldi, Ashon, Vilkata or Woton.
Old 01-26-2022, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

Need to revise this.
Anyone who wants the earring and takes the time to get the key off Petcas in Thurg ahead of time i will do the MQ for 5.5k.
If i port you around and assist with Petcas, it will be 6k.
If you are low level and i have to do the kill or you dont have the dragon teeth needed for quick ports in Velious and i have to run you to WL, it will be 7k.

Once inside kael with your key, we will head to the safe spot outside the building Helssen is in to refresh invis if needed. If you dont have improved invis or i am invising you and invis starts to drop, just run back to the safe spot.
Once inside the room with Helssen, there is another giant next to him, but he is indifferent to all. Ignore him. Stand in the corner where i line up instead of near the door to avoid any aggro from the next room.
I will then charm Helssen and give him an item. I will then say GO in group chat and you will then hand him your key. You will get a voucher from him, which you will then hand back to Helssen for the earring.
It is very important to understand that i am using the spell dictate which lasts only 48 seconds. Once you confirm you got the earring, gate out immediately. I need time to gate myself.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

another MQ ready to go.
Old 01-28-2022, 02:07 AM
Fire Giant

^
Old 02-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Another MQ ready. leave a message here or in game. Ashon, Woton, Yoldi or Vilkata.
Closed Thread