Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 06:26 AM
Fire Giant

Default Win a Fungi Tunic

Title says it all, your chance to win a Fungi Tunic.

With the Uthgard DAOC server around the corner, snow melted finally in Canada its riding season, getting married soon, Game of Thrones on this Sunday, so much good stuff I am feeling generous and looking to give back to this server for all the fun its given me.

Some of the best times and stories came out of bullshitting in TS while tracking mobs cause were all bored and just killing time. You end up logging in not cause of the game, but because your guildies are fun to be around. That being said a whole shit load of embarrassing stories were told. Which made me think of this little contest.

Heres how this will work:
You simply post with an embarrassing story about yourself that happened to you in real life.(maybe in game? i unno) I know you guys got some good ones. Lets try and not embellish these stories too much cause if I smell bullshit I will just disregard your post.

Some rules:
You must not use an anonymous forum account.
You must not already be lvl 60 and can easily acquire a fungi yourself.
If I can't choose a winner cause there are 2-3 that are all equally funny, I'll just sell the fungi and give cash prizes.
I will give it about a week or so before choosing a winner.

I cant really police who will win this, all I can do is ask that any of you like myself who have played on this server for awhile now, pls don't participate, lets leave this for the new guys who could really use this as a chance to get themselves some good gear or have fun leveling a melee alt they otherwise couldn't afford to buy a fungi for.

Good luck!
Old 04-20-2016, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

This is embarrassing, we were out in a gambling establishment one night and I saw a guy that used to be famous across a room but me and my 'friends' didn't have the balls to go up and say hello. Instead we bigged it up like he came over and talked to us or something and posted it on the emulated elf sim forums as part of our guild recruitment.

Good luck with the competition Fifield. I have a level 60 but just wanted to share something embarrassing that happened [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2016, 07:49 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My story takes place after an awful night of drinking on a trip to London, the next morning I had a coach to catch home at about 10am. I get the worst hangovers and whilst making my way through London on the tubes to the coach, I was overcome with my sickness and proceeded to puke in a carriage on the tube. One of my friends with me kindly gave me a plastic Tesco bag to use but, those bags come with holes in the bottoms and whilst I was sick into the bag it funneled out like a fountain. Morning commuters glared and I quietly hid away in a corner for the rest of the journey. It was horrendous, haha. :l

New-ish player at level 20 with a barb shammy at the minute fungi would go far! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for the competition
Old 04-20-2016, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

A few days ago i wanted to get a head start for my new magician, aquiring those focus items. So i took my druid, went to OOT and collected various giant toes. The i camped najena with my necro to get the mage items there. I finally had a tough time to make a griffon drop its feathers.

Then i gated to lavastorm with my druid, talked to vira to get 2 focus items (torch and broom). Gated back to toxxulia in order to give those items to my then level 3 magician (via bag drop). Tough luck, they are "NO DROP". I felt incredibly stupid. Back to square one... Well i was persistant and now my mage has the torch and the shovel.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Cecily
Old 04-20-2016, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Not only was I the first person to fail the final Garzicor quest combine (thanks 5% auto fail chance) but the 2nd time through I handed one of the quest guys a flawless diamond instead of the quest piece because I'm a moron.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't know how to explain this without being crude, but I once lost control and passed gas during a bj...

Might have been the most humiliating moment in both of our lives. I can't believe I'm telling you people this...
Old 04-20-2016, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

I've been on server for a few years but am super casual & dont have a lv60 or any uber gear. IDK if that disqualifies me but here's a silly story none-the-less.

I had been working 6 days a week for a few months & went in on the 7th like normal. Didn't think an empty parking lot was a big deal since I'm usually the first or early on most days anyway. So, I went right up to the key code door & looked at the date on it. It took a bit to process I guess since I was in auto pilot just doing stuff (obviously) but after some mental imagery of the Gregorian calendar + how many days I've been living, working+ breathing in this place, it finally hit me. It was my 1 day off.. and here I stood waiting right outside the door again.
To top it all off, I had to text someone to make sure I wasn't dreaming this and they reassured me it was in fact Sunday. I went home & passed out for a few hours but had nightmares of being late to work & didn't get very restful sleep. So I guess a double whammy in some regards. #FML2016@WTFdotCOM
Old 04-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Skeleton

When I was a kid I was with some friends and we were playing in a tree house we'd built. I climbed down a couple branches, then jumped the rest of the way, like kids often do. There was a nail sticking out of the tree halfway down that caught my pants and underwear and literally tore them straight up the buttcrack. I had to run all the way home holding my pants together over my ass. I think I used mostly fields and trails, because luckily we lived in a rural area. Still mortifyingly embarrassing and it took years for my friends to let me live it down.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

5 years later every newb to the forums will be telling their embarrassing story not realizing the giveaway never will happen. I like it!
Closed Thread