Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2019, 04:08 AM
Orc

Default LF advice and/or some guild to join where i can work towards epic

sup, i started server sometime in november. 47 shaman. is there any guild that i can join, raid with, and buy a child's tear for DKP or something? whats the smartest way to do this? all i need (which is definitely the "hardest part") is the child's tear from golem in fear since my faction is maxed out. just got my Blackfur boots a couple hours ago too so thats pretty sweet.

had my mage epic back in 2001 but thats about it. almost had my monk one too but not quite. didnt have to MQ anything for them but in this server sounds like all the important stuff is locked down extremely well from what i have read. Started this server assuming i would not be able to get epic without a boatload of cash, but figured i would ask what you guys thought.

havin some issues with this game ever since i upgraded to windows 10 to try that Anthem junk coming out later this month but other than that would love to be doin all the raiding. Thx.