Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If other mmos are doing it then go play them. No one cares that you suck here. Only thing that will be wiped in the near future is your butt! Tehe
I don't want to burst your bubble but your ff7 avatar and play on the server 3 years to late guy. Nothing about your persona is remotely cool and you have a serious blue addiction which goes to show your skill level. The fact that you by yourself represents 4% of the pop, is one of the main reasons people do not play here anymore.

Xmas time I heard 600 are coming since zek will be over too. Then you all can really enjoy red and maybe in play against another player.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Banned

Great server dont wipe it.
**1 raid guild, just.
**5-10 yts per day.
**Lots of idiots claiming "winning"
**PoM on farm lock in 2017-2025
**ToV on farm lock 2017-2022
**Plans to down AoW in 2018
**Plans to down Tunare 2019

Working as intended.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet he doesn't reply to you on twitter.
Why would I need to make a Twitter account to talk to him when I can just call him?

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to burst your bubble but your ff7 avatar and play on the server 3 years to late guy. Nothing about your persona is remotely cool and you have a serious blue addiction which goes to show your skill level. The fact that you by yourself represents 4% of the pop, is one of the main reasons people do not play here anymore.

Xmas time I heard 600 are coming since zek will be over too. Then you all can really enjoy red and maybe in play against another player.
after u get got by tass u can admire these gottems a lot more.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Default How's the PVP Lately?

J/K, already know the answer.

Wipe it clean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod View Post
if pitborn isn't online in your emulator, it probably should be wiped clean.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

? I can’t digest this salt ?

First toon on red was in 2010... how did I play to late? MyFF7 avatar has nothing to do with you projecting onto me your own insecurities. I prefer the pop like this it’s great for questing. I just find the forum questers of yesterday have the worse residual sickness than anyone. Constantly they’re... out of touch, bitter, insulting, and mostly they’re sad they got no buddies to quest with.....
Old 11-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First toon on red was in 2010... how did I play to late? MyFF7 avatar has nothing to do with you projecting onto me your own insecurities. I prefer the pop like this it’s great for questing. I just find the forum questers of yesterday have the worse residual sickness than anyone. Constantly they’re... out of touch, bitter, insulting, and mostly they’re sad they got no buddies to quest with.....
Dude chooses a ff7 avatar of cloud and champion's a server that on average hits 35ish players a day per hour. Just saying if we salty you is retarded.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:

First toon on Red was in 2010? Fucking poser idiot.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Cloud would never play on this pile of shit svr

Cloud was a real alpha warrior and in any case would be too busy motorboating Tifa’s ginormous boobs
Old 11-02-2017, 11:34 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

FF7 was O.B.Laden's favorite video game. A pirated copy with many .sav files was found on his computer according to yesterday's CIA release.
Closed Thread