Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 10:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are u really posting about doing content alone as a r99 player? lol????
Lol
Old 11-30-2017, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cloud goes in the garbage
Yea fucking right and you know it pokes!

Also tassador I think you’re projecting, it’s ok, I’m forgiving and accept you /hugs
Old 11-30-2017, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

^as we know by now this is that guy who couldn't hack it on blue tried red got slammed. Came back made a gimpy char that rides apex ween. Defends raiding on an empty server has a ff7 avatar and just did a "/hug." Wow...
Old 11-30-2017, 02:25 PM
Banned

^ flak was made to fight azrael btw you do the math when that was. I hacked it on Blue just fine actually, much easier than most (thanks old FE IB pals). Slammed on red you say? Like slammed with pixels at a rate no Bluebie has ever felt? Empty server? You mean cleansed of the trash right? What is it that got you so incredibly bitter...

Now now... what’s next picking on my grammar?
Old 11-30-2017, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ flak was made to fight azrael btw you do the math when that was. I hacked it on Blue just fine actually, much easier than most (thanks old FE IB pals). Slammed on red you say? Like slammed with pixels at a rate no Bluebie has ever felt? Empty server? You mean cleansed of the trash right? What is it that got you so incredibly bitter...

Now now... what’s next picking on my grammar?
Holy shit this is evidence alone of the self denial red99 players have.

"Our sever is dead and we have to level alt rogues ans clerics to down content = the server cleansed of trash."

Jesus Christ the mental disease.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
made to fight Azrael? a bunch of glue sniffing fools that pretend they are all about pvp yet lost every single fight to nihilum for years?

I think they killed trak once in a year of trying to get raid mobs

worst players ever
Lol

Azrael were so bad
Old 12-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah op is clueless we got to 77 last night almost 13 full groups and 11 players were killed in pvp which is more than his 3 year span as the best geared pally.
Me and a pal killed over 20 in about 5 minutes by training both sides of EW/Kael zoneline tonight while a guild was setting up to kill Vindicator. It was glorious.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah op is clueless we got to 77 last night almost 13 full groups and 11 players were killed in pvp which is more than his 3 year span as the best geared pally.

lol, okay now wizard boy.

back to the sheds with you.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and a pal killed over 20 in about 5 minutes by training both sides of EW/Kael zoneline tonight while a guild was setting up to kill Vindicator. It was glorious.
and this is soooo fucking true.

I seen more red99 shit on agnarr than I ever saw on red99 lol.

red99ers are fucking dumb if they think they are actually playing on a PvP server.

YOLO
Closed Thread