Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 03:41 PM
Server GM

Have you ever seen a bad looking dark elf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever seen a bad looking dark elf?
this one looks pretty good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2018, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

The velious helms helms and armor is pretty questionable. I think that's about the time they brought on some new hires in the art department. Luckily the halflings did alright.

Pure blood humans ( qeynos based and non evil diety ), barbarians and halflings are the true power trio of norrath all others come after, especially ogres. Dead last.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

any and all short races must be exterminated
Old 05-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

I vehemently loathe any races besides Barbarians, Erudites, and Humans.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by demokatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always wondered if Iksars have dicks or they simply use their tail? I bet they as kinky as germans
Following regular Biology, Iksar males must have a segmented Hemipenis, which splits it into two parts and have a variant of spermophoric ejection, as in game lore iksar comes from eggs, so femailes also must have regular cloacas.

The way the Hemipenes of the Iksars pop out is unknown so far, as serious study of breeding habits is not regularly known, due to its highly ritualized and secretive nature.

The presence of alleged mammary glands on females can be explained as particular mutations imposed on them by the Shissar themselves, perhaps as a form of demeanement or psycho active conditioning on the race.

It is known that the Iksar, coming as a byproduct of Cazic Thule Parthenogenesis drive through the Shissar , can exhibit vague humanlike forms due to vestigial Amygdalan racial memory working in a extraneous biofeedback loop.

The ecology of iksar is also further obscured by the fact that all (but one) original tribes were eradicated alongside their phenotypical differences due to cultural and internecine wars and self inflicted racial genocide.

As a side and more related to the OPs original requests, I loathe the variant offshoot of Halflings in game.

They are the only race I have personally avoided during my long years of coming and going to this game. This irrational hatred goes so far as to affect me in other virtual worlds where the archetypal hobbit/halfling racial variant is offered as available.

They must be exterminated and I personally enjoy eating cannibalistic foods comprised of their choices bits and cuts.
----------------------------------
[center]
Last edited by Vormotus; 05-26-2018 at 10:12 PM..
Old 05-27-2018, 12:49 AM
Aviak

All humans look the same! There I said it!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

The sound of barbarian/troll/ogre females getting hit.... it's funny and annoying at the same time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2018, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I see a male wood elf, it just makes me mad.

Can't really explain it, I just can't help but think that people who play male wood elves are a-holes. Bonus points if they're a druid or ranger.
Agree with this one. They just look soft to me.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking as a wood elf, I have a big problem with what other races did with their own lands. All of them ruined. What’s to say they won’t come here and ruin mine?
That face you make when she comes over to ruin your lands right after she just ruined her own.