Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

I was also having lag issues. Stuttering framerates until I hit /hidecorpse all, but I was still getting very low fps as I ran circles around the entrance.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a new issue then. I zoned in there maybe yesterday or the day before... Those who managed to zone, did they notice the swarm beetle traps at the zone in? I've seen them there for the past week or two. It is likely they aren't despawning and their build up may be an issue.
That is absolutely what is going on, and all over the entire zone.

every trap that pops out a beast is not being killed, and instead being trained away or kills the person that triggered it. none of them are despawning so the entire zone is filled with critters that aren't supposed to be there.

Please add some code to despawn triggered mob pops or this zone is going to be laggy or unplayable.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

We had mentioned before in threads that the trap mobs weren't despawning and were stagnating where ever they lost aggro at. The response was that it was classic iirc? I don't remember it being the case though.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

lowl practicing DN
Old 07-29-2015, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had mentioned before in threads that the trap mobs weren't despawning and were stagnating where ever they lost aggro at. The response was that it was classic iirc? I don't remember it being the case though.
even if there was evidence that it was classic to stack a hundred trap mobs at the entrance of a zone, why would CSR want to deal with that shit?

I remember TMO killed a black reaver at City of Mist entrance to grief newbs. The CSR didn't like it then, just imagine the outrage everyday at DN entrance when you zone in and find 35 tiny beetles, 15 phase spiders, and 10 dracos camping your corpse.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

I didn't have any issues but I know when we had a large force in DN recently some people had issues arise.