Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 03:20 PM
Kobold

Wink 60 Shaman LFGuild...

I'm a vet returning and playing a 60 Shaman as a main. I have other alts in their high 50's too, a bard and a monk. All my old friends are nowhere to be found, my friend list is empty and I'm alone!

But I prefer the shaman and would love to raid with it. Unfortunately, I do miss a few kunark spells and velious. However, I"m epic'd and I'm somewhat ready for raiding, have magic sets, I already quested the 3 medallions for Veeshan's Peak and only missing a Trak tooth and I could be keyed for that. I have other raid stuff too, OT hammer, gate cap, magical sets, keys for Seb, HS, Cobalt, shrine keys...

Raid experience : I've been raiding on blue in the past, mostly Kunark and some velious raids. I also raided on red on my epic'ed enchanter but that's another story lol.

What I'm looking for guild wise? : A guild with members that group together when possible, help each others and raid casually and isn't too strict with the loot and like to reward those in need and that put in time. (Just a good balance between greed and need).

So, if you're looking for a Shaman, send me a tell in-game : Trollateral

Thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2019, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

I got you, buddy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

First off, check out the wiki's guild page. It has a quick summary of every guild (with a link to their thread for more details), grouped into tiers. For what you described:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I'm looking for guild wise? : A guild with members that group together when possible, help each others
Either a casual or raid guild will do this. The main/obvious difference is just that raid guilds spend a bit less time grouping together and helping out, because they spend it raiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
raid casually and isn't too strict with the loot and like to reward those in need and that put in time. (Just a good balance between greed and need).
Casual guilds may raid a little, but if you seriously want to raid you should join a raid guild. Almost all of them use some sort of raid points (eg. "DKP"), where you earn points by going to raids (or helping the guild in other ways) and spend them to win loot that drops on raids. For the "in need" part many have extra rules (eg. Anonymous won't let alt characters bid against main characters for loot) but each guild is different.

Speaking of Anonymous, we're a casual raid guild (come to as many or as few raids as you want), and we're recruiting. We have two fixed nights (both 5PM PST/8PM EST): Sky Wednesdays (FD ring), and Hot Friday (dragon armor). We also do stuff on other nights, including helping each other out with epics and whatnot. If that sounds promising check out our wiki entry, thread, or website.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-18-2019 at 04:46 PM..
Closed Thread