Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 10:46 PM
Aviak

Way back in the beginning, a lot of people thought the warders didn’t respawn because the server failed to kill the sleeper. So a lot of people were gearing up better then the previous attempt before they tried: a lot of people woke the sleeper thinking it was killable. Was really fun to follow I’m sure, I heard about it cause I didn’t get my own soe account till a couple months after luclin. I remember seeing the cover of friona vie on the moon with a pirate kerra, it was like Conan meets Star Wars I though.

Anyway, Rallos is the last server with the sleeper, some troll is in ooc and all over the forums talking about him and his goons waking him: so all the top guilds got together to kill the sleeper when he did: they had figured out a way to use pathing to their advantage and were successfully beating the sleeper down. GMs intervened and stopped the fight, this is when most people accepted that the sleeper was not meant to be killed. Some people still held on to the old theory.

Fast foward to like 2003 or 4: all those above listed guilds, b(lood)rotherhood of the spider, afterlife, foh and a few other top notch guilds were afforded the opportunity to attempt to kill the sleeper, they did and it’s didn’t drop anything.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only like 3 of the items were top knotch. The others were just neat. SoD, Salindrite Dagger and monk robe are bae. But tink mask is if you want to be a gnome, but who the fuck wants to be a gnome? The rest is just kinda cool for its "this item doesn't drop anymore" allure.
Okay so most of it is a rung or two down from top notch but it’s still all in the top few knotchers.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay so most of it is a rung or two down from top notch but it’s still all in the top few knotchers.
Don't Warders drop multiple Primals as well?

I dunno if you'd consider that top knotch lewts...

But I think I now some people who would!
Old 05-06-2021, 10:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you dont got warder loot
Old 05-06-2021, 11:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't Warders drop multiple Primals as well?

I dunno if you'd consider that top knotch lewts...

But I think I now some people who would!
There is only one notch at the top.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you dont got warder loot
Big dog, your shit is cliche as fuck and you’re wasting everyone’s time making them read your butthurt bullshit.

TLDR: U mad af I zinged the eff out of u, git ovr it.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Big dog, your shit is cliche as fuck and you’re wasting everyone’s time making them read your butthurt bullshit.

TLDR: U mad af I zinged the eff out of u, git ovr it.
so mad holding my warder loot while you berg out. hope that helps.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so mad holding my warder loot while you berg out. hope that helps.
I’m practicing guitar, drinking a 6 pack about to go lay with my hot ass wife and not give af about pixels- although I love 99 and being able to reminisce about the past: know that I don’t give a single eff about pixels.

I want to make dope ass homies to reminisce with and slay dragons and gods alongside.

So not you.

Hope that helps.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I’m practicing guitar, drinking a 6 pack about to go lay with my hot ass wife and not give af about pixels- although I love 99 and being able to reminisce about the past: know that I don’t give a single eff about pixels.

I want to make dope ass homies to reminisce with and slay dragons and gods alongside.

So not you.

Hope that helps.
Imagine reminiscing about not having warder loot. Hope that helps. Practice getting gud.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Imagine reminiscing about not having warder loot. Hope that helps. Practice getting gud.
I have a thread about the loot I had. You should go find it.