Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 01:16 AM
Kobold

Default Looking for Aussie guild/Players timezone

I am seeking an Aussie timezone guild to level up and raid with.

I am currently on L16 HE Cleric, but only started plying on P99 4 days ago.

I have 19 years experience on EQ live as its called now, on and off of course over the years. I currently have 8 L110 toons with 6 of them maxed with over 35000 AAs.

Recently decided to give up again after last xpac 2 weeks ago. Another half !@#$ quick xpac for cash. Part of Kunark zones made 110 with the same pathing issues and buggs from years ago. Same issues as xpac before with Kunark OT, FM zones.

Necro Main, Bst, Sham, Druid, Bard, Ranger, SK, Pally, Mage.

But I have never tried a cleric, so new game with a new gaming experience. EQ has changed so much over the years, it was hard to believe coins had weight and the good old corpse run. Since bags have 100% weight reduction for years. Plus the gear a L1 can have on live will put to shame any fully geared L60-L80 tank. Guess why its so easy to get to L75 in less than 2 hours.

Anyway. Any help in pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Bynarr
Last edited by Naonak; 12-19-2018 at 01:19 AM.. Reason: Missed info
Old 12-19-2018, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

High elf is a terrible choice.

There's no aussie guilds.

Also, bogan.

If you intend to play in any capacity in the top end, then say so and we can discuss the multitude of problems with p1999 raiding which might make you save 6 months of your life.

If you're a casual, lots of guilds will have folks around the clock anyway and there's not generally a shortage of people.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

Omni is a great option for Asian/Aussie and other pacific island based players. Their prime time is 10 am - 12 am EST, and they’re a great group of folks. I have no idea what timezone they actually operate in, but they do scheduled raids in the US AM and often team up with others to provide a wide window to play in.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
High elf is a terrible choice.

There's no aussie guilds.

Also, bogan.

If you intend to play in any capacity in the top end, then say so and we can discuss the multitude of problems with p1999 raiding which might make you save 6 months of your life.

If you're a casual, lots of guilds will have folks around the clock anyway and there's not generally a shortage of people.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Want to try something different. Plus if it takes 6 months or longer, no matter to me. Game still around after 19 years and still counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omni is a great option for Asian/Aussie and other pacific island based players. Their prime time is 10 am - 12 am EST, and they’re a great group of folks. I have no idea what timezone they actually operate in, but they do scheduled raids in the US AM and often team up with others to provide a wide window to play in.
Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-19-2018, 04:40 AM
Sarnak

<Infernus> was the place to be....2 years ago.

If I was going to pick one from the remaining would probably say Omni too, they used to start raids towards the end of my peak (Perth). There is a smattering of us across most of the big guilds thought if you are looking for a home.
Evilbaa Thesheep
Scoutbaa Thesheep
Stoutbaa Thesheep
<Infernus>
Old 12-19-2018, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Blood Guard is Aussie Friendly. We currently are a Eastern timezone guild but the Aussies cant get enough of us. Also our app level starts at Lv 45 so there is that. Hope to see you app in the future.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 12-19-2018, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Join ALS! We always have people online but you would need to read our charter and delvl to 15 to join! It is hard mode but the best!
Old 12-19-2018, 11:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennardscott86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blood Guard is Aussie Friendly. We currently are a Eastern timezone guild but the Aussies cant get enough of us. Also our app level starts at Lv 45 so there is that. Hope to see you app in the future.
So I need another 26 levels, lol
Old 12-19-2018, 11:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Infernus> was the place to be....2 years ago.

If I was going to pick one from the remaining would probably say Omni too, they used to start raids towards the end of my peak (Perth). There is a smattering of us across most of the big guilds thought if you are looking for a home.
Spoken to Erazer from Infernus the other day, nice guy. Even Bigc tracked me down to buff me up. Guessing they are alts, as both said they are raiding later, but weren't on.

Shame, some if my best memories are from Southern Sentinels and Utu of Norrath.

What guild you in Baa?

I will check out Omni website later tonight.

Cheers
Bynarr
Old 12-20-2018, 03:21 AM
Sarnak

Can confirm Baa is a good dude. Was his guildie in Infernus a couple years back on Doomturtle the monk.

Good to see you still active Baa. I'm not, but still. And us Perthians (Perthites?) have to stick together. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread