Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2020, 04:26 AM
Banned

Understanding this syzygy of sin/virtue then brings new meaning to the verse found in Psalms 119:130.

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple. (Note Psalms is old testament, so this Truth pre-existed Christ)

Now lets look at Romans 5:6

For when we were yet WITHOUT STRENGTH, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

"Without strength" is syzygially identical to "with Shame" or "full of Shame", so lets plug this back in to the verse...

For when we were yet "full of Shame", in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Likewise, since Shame is the subconscious form of Pride we can also plug this in:

For when we were yet "full of Pride", "at just the right time" Christ died for the ungodly.

Likewise, since Humility is the subconscious manifestation of strength we can also plug this substitute into the verse:

For when we were yet without "humility", "at just the right time" Christ died for the ungodly.

Of note, in the 30 years leading up to the first ecumenical council under Nero, it is a known fact that the presiding Bishop of the early church tasked the scribes at Alexandria to make 1 translation of each verse of the Christian bible. Before this, Christianity had numerous translations of each verse, and it wasnt until they were preparing for a marraige between the politik of Rome and orthodox Christianity that the words were folded up the way we see them now.

Hope this realization helps.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:44 AM
Banned

For a little more context, if you are interested, you should read The Essene Christ, by Clary Upton Ewing. You'll find a lot more context to what Im saying there, as this isnt exactly the best medium for relaying such a lengthy topic of discourse.

Likewise, Simon J. Joseph writes quite a bit on the subject, as does a number of other scholars.

Also, you ever listen to Tool? Read the lyrics of most of the songs in their Lateralus album, they frequently speak of concepts originated by the essene movement.

Curt Cobain also spoke of a lot of essene mythos. "I light my candles in a daze, cuz i found God" harkens on Revelation Chapter 3, when Christ is writing to the 7 churches in Asia, denoted as the 7 lampstands of heaven, which are allegory to the 7 chakral elements of the endocrine system within our body explored in Yoga.

Its a lot more prevalent in modern pop culture than you would think, but then again these tunes are just so catchy, so maybe you never really listened to or understood the lyrics our modern bards are alluding to.

The Matrix is essentially built on the spiritual conceptualization originated from Essene thought aside from the whole physical world outside of the digital world envelope. All spirituality essentially points to the fact that the body is merely a vessel of experience for the spirit.

Most of our great Enlightenment thinkers came to agree as well. Look at the spiritual underpinnings of Jung, Newton, Sir Francis Bacon, Benjamin Franklin, Freud, Einstein, Descartes; almost all of them subscribed to modern pivots of Essene thought; but then again the allure of thinking ourselves as history's greats when we've accomplished little if anything of significance is an alluring trap of the Ego. What do they know anyways? They never slayed Trakanon and got pixels, they merely laid the foreground for the esoteric conceptualization Everquest was built on.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-28-2020 at 05:06 AM..
Old 03-28-2020, 07:30 AM
Planar Protector

voted 5 stars, spirtuality is important, seek, harder
Old 03-28-2020, 02:10 PM
Banned

Shut up, Teppler.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:00 PM
Banned

Drugs and hormones and 4am posting

move to resolved
Old 03-28-2020, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs and hormones and 4am posting

move to resolved
Yep. East Coast US is the center of the Universe. I'll take your post as a complete lack of rebuttal and a stubborn unwillingness to learn from your current position. Thanks for playing. Good luck with your Hoarding, Smaug.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Feel bad for bigsham. God thought me pity is a kindness when not done from pride, arrogance, ignorance, disgust or meanness.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a little more context, if you are interested, you should read The Essene Christ, by Clary Upton Ewing. You'll find a lot more context to what Im saying there, as this isnt exactly the best medium for relaying such a lengthy topic of discourse.

Likewise, Simon J. Joseph writes quite a bit on the subject, as does a number of other scholars.

Also, you ever listen to Tool? Read the lyrics of most of the songs in their Lateralus album, they frequently speak of concepts originated by the essene movement.

Curt Cobain also spoke of a lot of essene mythos. "I light my candles in a daze, cuz i found God" harkens on Revelation Chapter 3, when Christ is writing to the 7 churches in Asia, denoted as the 7 lampstands of heaven, which are allegory to the 7 chakral elements of the endocrine system within our body explored in Yoga.

Its a lot more prevalent in modern pop culture than you would think, but then again these tunes are just so catchy, so maybe you never really listened to or understood the lyrics our modern bards are alluding to.

The Matrix is essentially built on the spiritual conceptualization originated from Essene thought aside from the whole physical world outside of the digital world envelope. All spirituality essentially points to the fact that the body is merely a vessel of experience for the spirit.

Most of our great Enlightenment thinkers came to agree as well. Look at the spiritual underpinnings of Jung, Newton, Sir Francis Bacon, Benjamin Franklin, Freud, Einstein, Descartes; almost all of them subscribed to modern pivots of Essene thought; but then again the allure of thinking ourselves as history's greats when we've accomplished little if anything of significance is an alluring trap of the Ego. What do they know anyways? They never slayed Trakanon and got pixels, they merely laid the foreground for the esoteric conceptualization Everquest was built on.
dad you are so terribly nerdy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2020, 09:41 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibelia1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dad you are so terribly nerdy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You should check out the Lyrics of Tool's Fear Inoculum song on their newest same-titled album released in August last year, btw. They're strikingly relevant to this current Coronavirus scare.

Immunity, long overdue
Contagion, I exhale you
Naive, I opened up to you
Venom and mania
Now, contagion, I exhale you

The deceiver says, he says
You belong to me
You don't wanna breathe the light of the others
Fear the light, fear the breath
Fear the others for eternity
But I hear them now, inhale the clarity
Hear the venom, the venom in
What you say inoculated
Bless this immunity
Bless this immunity
Bless this immunity

Exhale, expel
Recast my tale
Weave my allegorical elegy

Enumerate all that I'm to do
Calculating steps away from you
My own mitosis
Growing through division from mania

Exhale, expel
Recast my tale
Weave my allegorical elegy

Forfeit all control
You poison, you spectacle
Exorcise the spectacle
Exorcise the malady
Exorcise the disparate
Poison for eternity
Purge me and evacuate
The venom and the fear that binds me

Your veil now, lift away
I see you runnin'
Deceiver chased away
A long time comin'

Then they have a song Titled: Pneuma. Which, if you recalled the lesson about how the 9th century Catholic Ecumenical council removed the demarcation between Psyche (soul) and Pneuma (breath/spirit of God) you'll see this, too, is in agreement with Essene thought:

We are spirit
Bound to this flesh
We go around one foot nailed down
We're bound to reach out and beyond
This flesh become Pneuma

We are will and wonder
Bound to recall, remember
(We are born of)
One breath, one word
(We are all)
One spark, sun becoming

Child, wake up