Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Question Obretl and Embalming Dust

I've done some research and it seems like what I'm about to say was corrected on blue a while back.

On Green, I've taken down Obretl at least a dozen times. I've taken down PHs probably at least 2 or 3 times as much.

I haven't gotten Obretl to drop the charred bone chips. Am I just super unlucky?

On a side note, I've probably killed 100 mummies and zombies and can't get any Embalming Dust to drop. Is it not in Green yet?
Old 02-20-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

I killed Kalayia and she didn't drop the Vial of Tunare's Breath. I believe she and Obretl won't drop the quest items until the quest is put in the game to prevent nerds like you and me from pre-farming all the items and turning them all in on patch day.

I'm not sure about the embalming dust, though. Have you tried mummies in North Ro?
Last edited by Videri; 02-20-2020 at 11:18 AM..
Old 02-20-2020, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

Spot on about us being pre-quest nerds! haha!

I'm trying to get all of the Sol Ro cleric stuff pre-done as much as I can and want to do the same for the fright forged helm as my cleric is human and you know how bad that nightvision is.

No, I haven't tried any mummies in N Ro yet...only the S Ro mummies. I also checked the DE and Erudite vendors in S Ro and haven't seen any embalming dust there either.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Let's camp the Widowmistress together once she starts dropping hair (I'm guessing she doesn't yet), and The Ishva Mal, and the other stuff.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's camp the Widowmistress together once she starts dropping hair (I'm guessing she doesn't yet), and The Ishva Mal, and the other stuff.
That'll work. Send a PM sometime and we can link up. I've had a nice interaction with a Castle guildy of yours in South Karana.
Closed Thread