Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 02:02 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The necro and cleric options, already existing and worshipping CT, will now start here.

SK was added. Nothing else.
Where would you expect Cazic Thule cleric trainers and vendors to spawn exactly?

The spawnlog data (available online ) indicates GM necromancers, but not a single GM cleric in Tox.

For some reason, the only search I can find atm for the old spawn data is a word document on angelfire. I know there are more pages available for this, but in the interim:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...CLyaVkC7jQ3vUL

I also found no mention of quests for them when researching.

If they should exist, we'll make sure they do. But, I have seen no evidence they should exist prior to Paineel. Here is a link to the page where several people commented on this topic.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=117415
Old 10-15-2019, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

ok I created a new erudite necro and this 1 got a note didn't see any change in faction for sentinel but classes that start inside were impacted when I gave the note
Old 10-15-2019, 03:27 PM
Banned

I see every other race, class or religion that was added got mentioned in patch notes. This would be the only example of a time where one was added and not mentioned.

The patch notes for Paineel additions say
Necros and clerics worshipping CT now start there instead.

In addition, you can now also make shadowknights.

Zero about new religion for cleric.

I'm going in a vague memory that a plain plate wearing Erudite with a chain coif of some kind stood there.

You'd be adding a single cleric CT master in the way any of these other NPCs or masters were added.

I think the way those notes are expressed, saying there's a new SK addition but not saying "additionally Erudite clerics may now..." seals it.

Given there's no note saying exactly when they were ever added, you could also say we would never know exactly when they went in. They're like necros, they already existed and got their starting point moved I think that line says it all.
Last edited by Nirgon; 10-15-2019 at 03:31 PM..
Old 10-15-2019, 03:34 PM
Developer

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...00620823689954
Old 10-15-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

Looks like ur right as it required the additional patch - I went thru all those summoning of X quest comments, EQ cleric guides etc and luckily this dude said exactly what he did

Thanks Telin
Last edited by Nirgon; 10-15-2019 at 04:00 PM..
Old 10-15-2019, 04:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Eru Clr -CT worshipping

Fooling around I just made an Erudite Cleric following CT. I started in Erudin with no GM note. This was just a few minutes ago so i'm on the 50f patch.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondooki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fooling around I just made an Erudite Cleric following CT. I started in Erudin with no GM note. This was just a few minutes ago so i'm on the 50f patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudite (cazic thule) clerics should be gone next patch, as they weren't an option until Paineel was released.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

Chart of class/race combos and their available deities.

I believe it is quite a bit older than the capture date, as the home page was captured in 1999.

https://translate.google.com/transla...2Fgodchart.htm

Shows that the only possible Erudite Cleric options were Prexus and Quellious.
Last edited by Dolalin; 10-16-2019 at 05:08 AM..
Closed Thread