Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2021, 09:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah they didn't get Yelinak, and KT spawned almost to the second that Vanq got FTE on Doze, so that was a freebie
let's not forget they trained Riot who had a clean FTE on Dain then conceded when the dwarf king was at 50% hp.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think i’d have to be either detoxx or a member of the FAT alliance for it to be hypocrisy.
Technically, you're probably right. But saying it like your leadership haven't done the same thing when it suited them is disingenuous.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Skeleton

Is Detoxx the r kelly of p99?
Old 09-05-2021, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reminds me of when Detoxx formed the FAT alliance, but Taken wasn't allowed to participate in all the kills -- only certain ones.

Pepperidge Farms remembers hypocrisy.
Hmm don't remember that. Taken just didn't show up in the early days, but I don't think we were ever told not to come help.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm don't remember that. Taken just didn't show up in the early days, but I don't think we were ever told not to come help.
hope you doing well bud

-ramen
Old 09-05-2021, 12:01 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks Rip, you too. I've started to raid again last month when I have some free time. Not as been as it was in the early rooted days but still plenty of people to pal around with.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken was getting every kael fte for the FAT alliance, but they were not welcome to ToV kills. Rampage offered Taken half of ToV for the kael fte. Detoxx and team definitely lost on this one when Taken switched sides and eventually lead Awakened.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

"Getting every Kael FTE" seems highly exaugurated. I don't remember more or less going either way depending on who was racing.

First of all, our agreement was always only for AOW because we could only get me and couple others to come into TOV. I would try to batphone for us to help on zlandi and tov but no one would respond so after a week or two and by the formal FAT formation it was only AOW.

You can try to paint everyone as the bad guys but this is a far cry from having Cat phone ring for a faction tag or have them stand in the halls waiting to be called in on a case by case basis. Taken was never sitting on the sidelines watching the rest of the alliance kill AOW.

I think the real loss was having Breaken as a "Leader" in Awakened. It defiantly wasn't a big deal at all having people that didn't show up when given the chance want to join Riot when given the option. That was already in the works by the time Fifi and I left and because we didn't want to join we saw what was going to happen so we left.
Old 09-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CF54C947-1009-4DFE-9482-22CFB7A0F848.jpg (21.3 KB, 108 views)
Old 09-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Banned

imagine zerging

lol
Closed Thread