Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Freedom or Ghxst or whatever they were calling themselves at the time came along and started fucking with those rotations as outsiders and forced the decision.

Worst you can say is Riot told them fuck off on getting a rotation slot after they did shit like deliberately turned in a rotated ring war they couldn't win and then tried to pretend they didn't know "the timers" rather than simply being trolls turning in a war with 12 people online.

So technically Riot broke out of the rotation but it was a reaction to a rogue entity deciding to troll the rotations and fuck up the server status quo. More gaslighting and rewriting history for a specific narrative.
Old 12-31-2021, 08:23 PM
Kobold

basickly what happened was a group of mentally ill people tried to monaplyse content on a 20 year old game, and another group did not like it. so rogean had to step in and make sure they didnt poke each others eyes out with their plastic light sabers.
Old 12-31-2021, 08:26 PM
Kobold

and one side is libtards and the other side is incels??? (maybe?????)
Old 12-31-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Incels were people with low functioning autism and mental disorders like agoraphobia and the left went full lord of the flies on them when they came out to the safe space.

I remember thinking wow, I am among thieves. I thought the people with disabilities were who were liked to help? Not these ones because we're high on feminitinity right now? Oh we want to kill them? Oh.. Ok!
Closed Thread