Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2022, 10:30 AM
Kobold

Default Binding in The Hole and Veeshan's Peak

For everyone who missed their chance at binding at the Firepots room: Are there other hubs with access to multiple zones where it would be possible to bind? The two that I can think of now are The Hole and Veeshan's Peak.

First of all, is it even possible to bind inside these zones?

Second, even if binding was possible, how feasible would it be to navigate through these zones?

The Hole

I believe the teleporters are guarded by 2-3 aggressive mobs, but they are not that strong. A level 60 character would have time to spawn after a Gate/Death and run to a teleporter quickly enough. If the character is a follower of Brell Serilis, I believe it would be safe, as there are no undeads there.

Veeshan's Peak

Now, this one is a little more tricky. Do we know if dragons inside AND other mobs are both on Ring of Scale faction? If so, it would be easy enough to raise faction to navigate freely by hunting is Mistmoore. However, if dragons and other mobs are on a different faction, how safe would it be to, say, bind in Xygoz's lair, gate, then run to the Swamp of no hope portal without dying to guards? Or maybe binding in a safe spot and invising, or does everything in there see invis?

Thoughts?

RED
Xeptna Stargaze, Evoker of the 52nd Solstice
Skraaa Katau, Shaman of the 39th Season
Ashnod the Uncaring, Cleric of the 36th Sacrifice
Old 01-21-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Veeshan's Peak

Now, this one is a little more tricky. Do we know if dragons inside AND other mobs are both on Ring of Scale faction? If so, it would be easy enough to raise faction to navigate freely by hunting is Mistmoore. However, if dragons and other mobs are on a different faction, how safe would it be to, say, bind in Xygoz's lair, gate, then run to the Swamp of no hope portal without dying to guards? Or maybe binding in a safe spot and invising, or does everything in there see invis?

Thoughts?
The bosses (Silvering, Xygoz, Druushk, Phara Dar, etc) are on Ring of Scale faction, which you can raise by smashing some Mistmoore, as you say; but the trash are on Minions of Scale faction, which cannot be raised, and I believe we all start KOS to it. I don't remember if there are trash mobs in the same room as the bosses. It has been a while. And not everything sees invis. But I think this would be totally impractical.
Old 01-21-2022, 07:16 PM
Aviak

For VP the locked doors will be an issue. No lockpicks on a dead toon. That or bind inside one of the dragons lairs for a single exit point or go thru Nexona which dumps you at wiz skyfire. None of those sound optimal. Also 99% chance you need sneak somewhere along the line.
Closed Thread