[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2022, 08:23 PM
Banned

oh hell yeah

Old 01-25-2022, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The republicans tried to keep us out of civil war, world war 1 world war 2 it wasn't until Vietnam they started a war. Other than that one and iraq, it's democrats all the way.
Republicans didn’t start Vietnam Jib.

It’s fair to say republicans started the war in the Middle East though.
Old 01-25-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We shouldn’t be involved in any conflicts that don’t involve American soil tbh

Since ww2 we’ve only been involved in wars that are in the best interest of international bankers financial interests
You can add WW1 to that list.
Old 01-25-2022, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no wonder they like the metric system
Old 01-26-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default America 1st

Old 01-26-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to give people who are "pro-war" a chance to explain why Americans should die for the Ukraine.

Ok go:

Haha sorry I'm just kidding, I don't need a rehash of neocon talking points. Boy, people who are past fighting age are sure eager to send American boys to get killed in the mud holding the Dnepr river line against the 23rd Shock Army.

I literally have not heard one credible reason why we should give two shits about the Ukraine, their internal struggles or problems with Russia. "Stopping Russia" sounds like something a grade-schooler would say so we can ignore that. This is all made up and part of the "Great Game" that old powerful people play to pass the time before their upcoming demise, sending the younger generation to the meatgrinder.

I would like to point out that World War 1 happened because of a complex system of treaties that forced it's participants to escalate and move troops around until the momentum was unstoppable. And it happened because of Serbia, a two-bit country no one gives a shit about now and is full of losers.

We are now heading for a large European war because of a complex system of treaties that forces it's participants to escalate and move troops around until the momentum is unstoppable. And it's all happening because of the Ukraine, a two-bit country no one gave a shit about before is also full of losers.
So Russia should just determine what happens in Ukraine, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and georgia? Where else should they be free to exercise their imperial ambitions? You are Neville chamberlain buddy. No wonder you answer your door with a gun when a black kid knocks on it

Grow a pair and fall in line
Old 01-26-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t wait to see what Lockheed does to Putin’s “Air Force.”
Old 01-26-2022, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Russia should just determine what happens in Ukraine, Armenia, Kazakhstan, and georgia? Where else should they be free to exercise their imperial ambitions? You are Neville chamberlain buddy. No wonder you answer your door with a gun when a black kid knocks on it

Grow a pair and fall in line
Why are we qualified to determine what happens? They don’t even share a border with us. Fuck em. We need to start worrying about the ahit storm that is America for once
Old 01-26-2022, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Fall in line pleb

This conflict goes back to the time of Thucydides. The side of liberty must always resist those who spread darkness

hope this helps!