Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 04:46 AM
Kobold

Default revamps for the red server

Please unleash the dragons in ToV on the red server and revamp the seafuries in OoT.

The reasoning behind these nerfs had nothing to do with the red server and should be reverted if possible. Though they must have made sense for the blue server, they have been very debilitating for the red server.

We may be a small community but we do love and are very grateful for a server to play classic EQ PvP on.

These revamps would be amazingly beneficial for us. Thanks for the consideration.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:47 AM
Kobold

Default issues on the red server nerfs, please address

Please unleash the dragons in ToV on the red server and revamp the seafuries in OoT.

The reasoning behind these nerfs had nothing to do with the red server and should be reverted if possible. Though they must have made sense for the blue server, they have been very debilitating for the red server.

We may be a small community but we do love and are very grateful for a server to play classic EQ PvP on.

These revamps would be amazingly beneficial for us. Thanks for the consideration.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Close thread as resolved
Old 09-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

It's been discussed elsewhere that the seafuries are not nerfs, they are corrections to what classic was doing at the time. I can't see that changing.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Theres a reason they dont have sep patches for red and blue. Both will probably be the same patch forever.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Banned

@mod pls move this thread to resolved bugs
Old 09-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Server GM

Merged the threads. Please keep discussion out of tech support forums.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Banned

Resolved, ty
Old 09-05-2019, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sguchi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This!
Old 09-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sguchi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Define "us."

I'm not sure if you paid attention to blue, but when these changes were put into effect, it forced the mega guilds to the table and negotiate sharing/alternating dragons.

I'm sure the GMs would love to see the same community outreach and agreements be struck between the active guilds.

Instead of asking the GMs to undo the ToV revamp, what you should focus on is recruiting people to red and helping them start from scratch. Help with ports, CRs, newbie gear, newbie spells, and possibly make a support alt to level with them so the grind isn't lonely and tedious. That sounds like a lot, right? It is.

Do that to get the population up on Red. This way you and your new found friends can take on ToV with the required raid force that the GMs feel is now needed. Otherwise I do not know what to tell you.

It's been frustrating to try and get things off the ground on Red due to some toxic players that enjoy ROFL stomping people WAYYYYY undergeared than they are.

I've been having a blast in Vanilla WoW. You're welcome to join me if you like.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Closed Thread