Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2020, 02:31 AM
Aviak

Question Red Raidsuspension rules

I got a couple questions those suspension rules and since it might be interesting for everyone I decided to write it at a post and not a petition.

As far as I understand the intention ofa raid suspension at red, it should have about the same impact as at blue. But since we got PvP here, some parts of the rules are kind of vague here.

Quote:
Q1: What is considered a "raid" on Project 1999?
A: A raid is any group of players looking to engage a raid target OR any force consisting of more than one group united in a common goal. .........
So basically a raid on red could also be a PvP fight with more then 6 people engaged of one side. I'm not talking about someone raiding here or being engaged at NPC.
- The question here is, are we violating the rules if we have more then 6 people at a PvP fight? What if we have more then 6 people at a zone and someone of a hostile guild zones in.
- If we are not allowed to have more then 6 people at a pvp fight, do we need to drop our numbers down to 6 to avoid a rule violation at that zone?
- If we are engaged to a mob we are allowed to kill with a group and more then 6 persons of another guild zone in, do we need to leave the zone? Aren't they allowed to attack us? Are we allowed to defend our target?

Quote:
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.
Since we don't have FTE messages on red, this is kind of hard to know for everyone.
- Does anyone have a complete list of all FTE mobs, or is it written down anywhere?

Please try to avoid spam at this thread, it might be interesting also for future raid suspensions and it would make it only harder to find the important informations.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Probably shouldn't be in a raid zone, especially with more than 6 people.
If nothing has an FTE message than I'd lawyer quest that no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar. or is considered more than one group content.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, Just my opinion. If people are respectful in response to the staff questioning their actions and explaining their intent I'd hope the staff would see no rule was broken. Unless it was obviously broken with intent, perhaps even unaware intent.

It's a real gray area, maybe someone more educated in the judicial system of P99 with a degree in lawyer questing can give you a more hardened proven answer.

Also OP is a good guy.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:04 PM
Aviak

how the hell do you manage to get raid suspended on a dead 20 person farm box
Old 04-18-2020, 06:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mio Kitahara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He made a burner account to try and find a loophole for the next pvp encounter. That way he can lawyerquest report the players that slipup unknowingly.

Pretty sure OP is a sack of shit.
not a burner account im sure thats actually him.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:38 PM
Kobold

rule 1 this is franks garage box
Old 04-19-2020, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Typically the way these things work is you’ll know whether or not you violated the rule by you trying to login and seeing a banned message. May Bristlebane bless you with good fortune (but don’t try to visit him in his plane because it may be considered a raid zone)
Old 04-19-2020, 08:25 PM
Banned

dont forget if your banned and have no idea why you post why you were banned in petitions and you get 1-3 views and no one responds

have fun on p99
Old 04-21-2020, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomance22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how the hell do you manage to get raid suspended on a dead 20 person farm box
very fucking carefully.
Old 04-21-2020, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rule 1 this is franks garage box
frank bends the knee now=-)
Old 04-23-2020, 05:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Master Yael, Verina Tomb, Vessel Drozlin, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.
On Blue, mobs that have FTE messages include the Dain, Vindi, Statue, AoW, Velk, Lord Bob, KD, Yeli, Zlandi, Sont, Woushi, Klandi, KT, VS, Faydedar, Sev, Trak, Gore, Nagy, Vox, maybe others?

Not sure about Phinny, KDT, and Chardok Royals.
Closed Thread