Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 08:14 PM
Large Rat

Default Mechanics to sell high value item

Dumb question but how would one safely sell or purchase an item worth more plat than I can carry? Is there and understood process?
Old 12-26-2021, 08:19 PM
Banned

Sow + levitate
Old 12-26-2021, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumb question but how would one safely sell or purchase an item worth more plat than I can carry? Is there and understood process?
Meet at a bank if possible.
Old 12-26-2021, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

You can move with any amount of plat if you have a run speed increase, albeit slowly. Many people have level 5 bards parked in EC tunnel to accomplish this.
Old 12-26-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

congrats on all the hard work OP!

also make sure when you are slow walking from the bank as you enter the tunnel, try to do a litte hop, off that tiny edge where the wall of the tunnel meets the ground.
Old 12-27-2021, 07:44 PM
Fire Giant

Trade the plat to someone and start walking, opening the trade window removes the weight from you, if you don't do anything like open your inventory the weight remains removed for about 30 seconds. Pet classes can trade to their pet like this and move indefinitely with no weight restriction.

Or meet at the bank if you're a pansy. It's better to run to the bank and get the amount in copper then trade run back to the seller leaving them with a ridiculous amount of copper and you say, "Do you want it or not?" Then delete it if they don't accept the trade because you didn't need the money anyway since your bank is maxed out in all metals from having no life. This is how the pros do it.
Old 12-27-2021, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trade the plat to someone and start walking, opening the trade window removes the weight from you, if you don't do anything like open your inventory the weight remains removed for about 30 seconds. Pet classes can trade to their pet like this and move indefinitely with no weight restriction.

Or meet at the bank if you're a pansy. It's better to run to the bank and get the amount in copper then trade run back to the seller leaving them with a ridiculous amount of copper and you say, "Do you want it or not?" Then delete it if they don't accept the trade because you didn't need the money anyway since your bank is maxed out in all metals from having no life. This is how the pros do it.
Fat cat 101
Old 12-27-2021, 08:46 PM
Kobold

Make sure to levitate. I was purchasing a cleric epic years ago for 40k and someone was sitting in NFP bank. Because he was on the ground when I walked over him I got some air, and when I hit the ground, I took tens of thousands of damage and died.
Old 12-28-2021, 03:40 AM
Sarnak

was carrying 27k to EC with sow and lev. lev dropped while i was a foot off the ground. took about 700dmg

make the seller come to a bank
Old 12-28-2021, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Im telling you theres nothing funnier than that family guy fall when you sprain your ankle and take 32k damage on that little 1 inch ledge where the cave begins
Closed Thread