Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2022, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manaskin and IVU, take at most 1 HT, root quick and charm/dot. No reason to be scared here on a Necro.
We are talking about a monk dummy - say whatever you want HS is a poor option for OP

OP - if you go to HS you will lose XP - you are looking for something besides KC, but you are on a time-locked server. Just enjoy playing, at 60 there is nothing. Dont rush

raid? lol - enjoy the fun - i think this is my last post - you are all faggots
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 01-21-2022 at 10:47 PM..
Old 01-21-2022, 10:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP - if you go to HS you will lose XP - you are looking for something besides KC, but you are on a time-locked server. Just enjoy playing, at 60 there is nothing. Dont rush
O I hear ya. I get to play maybe 15-20 min a day. Maybe an hour once every couple weeks in the winter. I think this monk been in his 50s since 2015. Takin my time might be a understatement. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Just did a test. With my 58 SK if I only face tank one of the two giants at the bottom of the FM fort, it is a dead even fight. I was at 20% HP when he was at 20% HP hehe. Definitely not an effective camp if all you can do is face tank the mob.
Old 01-22-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are talking about a monk dummy - say whatever you want HS is a poor option for OP

raid? lol - enjoy the fun - i think this is my last post - you are all faggots
I disagree. I know from experience HS is great xp as a solo monk if you can handle the danger.

Super subjective question though sorry it didn’t work out for you
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-22-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree. I know from experience HS is great xp as a solo monk if you can handle the danger.

Super subjective question though sorry it didn’t work out for you
I agree with you, HS is a great zone if you figure it out. The XP is amazing, especially after the ZEM buff.

But based on OP's parameters, if he can only play like 30 mins a day then I agree HS isn't the best option. Depending on what is spawned (HT mobs vs. non HT mobs), his xp gain would be quite variable. That is why something like PoM would be better. It is more consistent. Some of the other suggestions like Grik or LDCs would probably be good too since they are easily accessible, but I don't do those camps often so I couldn't say for sure how good it is for OP.
Old 01-22-2022, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Simply zoning into HS solo is a death sentence about 50% of the time, probably much higher than that for a monk. You will likely die before you even finish loading, so be prepared with a plan on how you will zone in and how you will recover if FD fails and you get eaten.
It is clear to me that you should delete any monk you have. Zoning into HS is completely safe for any class that can root, CC or FD - UNLESS there happens to be a train at that instant then yes..you may die.
Old 01-23-2022, 09:54 AM
Aviak

For casual solo leveling you want non casting/healing type mobs. I would recommend LDC (as been mentioned) in solb, 2nd/3rd floor CoM or KC gatehouse/captain area or basement/turnkey.
Old 01-23-2022, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is clear to me that you should delete any monk you have. Zoning into HS is completely safe for any class that can root, CC or FD - UNLESS there happens to be a train at that instant then yes..you may die.
LOL
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-25-2022, 11:15 AM
Kobold

So far PoM has been pretty good. It will be better as I get a bit more familiar with the maze and probably when I hit 58 it will really be a breeze.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Zentile...onk_Solo_Guide
Last edited by qualia; 01-25-2022 at 11:24 AM..
Old 02-10-2022, 05:08 AM
Kobold

i have similar gear at 60 and easily and trying to get some nostalgia gear in guk. accidentally im getting xp!
Closed Thread