Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please remove all toons with pixels gained by pulling dragons to the zone in of ToV.
noooooo. i joined heretics in like october they barely had enough for a full group. what an over reaction.
Last edited by Zemgus; 04-09-2020 at 01:46 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 01:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey look a guy who is always bashing people in positions of authority is now trying to play nice! Get tired of your crusade to execute members law enforcement yet?
What? lol
Old 04-09-2020, 01:57 AM
Aviak

"Oh, it wasn't my fault! I didn't gain anything by being in a guild that cheats raid content by lying to GMs and breaking their valuable trust"

yeah. we have heard that defense before. Through the moon door with you.

P.S

I hope this does not impact Heretics motivation to spawn Fungi Kings for Apex.
Old 04-09-2020, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalystguild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who gained anything from island 8, until bees and sisters were killed, was a participant in the scummery.

Discord text and audio were leaking like a sieve about it. Until recently tons of people had full disc access that weren't even playing on r99.
Not accurate. To the best of my knowledge, Heretics hadn't killed eye for months prior to a raid on 3/24 during which we also killed bees/sister. The vast majority of members had no idea that this occurred eight months ago, nor is it reasonable to expect a member to question how their Plane of Sky summoner was original placed.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

I know what to do.

Delete the server to free up the 1 dollar a year in electricity it consumes so we can afford pvp2brown

Rdy?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Oh, it wasn't my fault! I didn't gain anything by being in a guild that cheats raid content by lying to GMs and breaking their valuable trust"
I think y'all know I ain't one for getting in on the drama but this is just a bad take and I keep seeing it.

It's raid content, technically, but from what I gather it had nothing to do with any actual raids, it was a small man "exploit" of a stupid request by a single person who happened to be an officer of a guild that is 100x what it was back then.

I've been in just about every major guild on this server, and I've seen no "cheating of raid content" since I've been in Heretic. Any tie of what Heretic does as a guild in 2020 to what one person did after a PvP event in 2019 is pure dramatic hyperbole.

What's worse is Heretic is SO OBVIOUSLY the lifeblood of the server, and this is just a symptom of personal hatreds and insecurities getting out of hand. This petty rivalry between guilds is absurd and childish. Even Apex is better off with Heretic getting big because they have something to do, that's obvious and undeniable. So what exactly is there to gain from this kind of antagonistic, unreasonable behavior? Not to say this is unique to Apex/Heretic/Others, but the drama is ridiculous, it's personal, it's toxic and it leads to this kind of server toxicosis, where individuals are willing to do anything, including wrecking the server during this pandemic, for the sake of discord points or ooc lols.

I'm speaking out now only because Tatonka is now unplayable for a month, I admit that, but I go out of my way to play by the rules on this server, and here I am sitting out for doing nothing even remotely wrong while I see people that I know box or bot or exploit in any number of ways feign shock and horror at seeing one dude do something very straightforwardly dumb, then celebrate the re-death of the server just as it was getting going again. I don't hate anyone in Apex, I like you dudes, y'all know that, but come on.

/forumquest
Last edited by jakedubbleya; 04-09-2020 at 03:19 AM..
Old 04-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Kobold

Let me get this straight... a GM screwed up and one person took advantage of it. Now everyone in the guild that had no idea any of this was going on is being punished? This is the biggest load of crap... You guys need to get this figured out. Biggest BS Ive ever seen on this box.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:57 AM
Kobold

good time to get characters ready for next wow expansion.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:59 AM
Aviak

I see a lot of crying from Heretic members.

Your leadership at the highest level was well aware and complicit in these illegal actions. They could have come forward, and admitted that they abused the good will of our GMs for their own benefit.

But instead your leadership decided to spit in the face of our GMs, and even bragged about their transgressions in online chats.

Why not hold YOUR leadership accountable? YOU should be calling for the resignation of ALL officers and leaders who had knowledge of these actions.

#DisbandHeretic
#NotMyGuildLeader
#ImWithR99Staff
Old 04-09-2020, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

<Heretic> You have become better at Staff Bashing! (250)