Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol at they can't
*honks ur big red nose*
Old 11-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

No, let the courts kick him out or tell him to stay. All those media channels do not have the power to call a president and I think they really wish they did. The changes with certain states regarding mailed in voting opens many variables. Also there was little to no transparency while counting these votes in certain really important places. There should have been 100% transparency, especially when you make changes to the process a few months before election.

/shrug though. don't crucify me for my opinion
Last edited by Bbeta; 11-08-2020 at 11:11 AM..
Old 11-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-08-2020 at 01:10 PM..
Old 11-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Now that the ball is rolling on solving covid, thanks to Trump, biden can steal all the credit for saving America from covid.

lol common man...
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Im watching The Barrier on Netflix right now and I'm like, ok this is what the shut-in's are going to be like now oops I was wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, he used his presidency to line his and his families pockets. Letting foreign leaders stay at his hotels/Maga-lardo paid by the tax payers.

Now he's going to make his own propaganda news network to radicalize more right wingers.
literally every career politician and president ever, nice hot take lmao
Old 11-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that the ball is rolling on solving covid, thanks to Trump, biden can steal all the credit for saving America from covid.

lol common man...
Covid is a made up hoax.
Ok, it may be real but we got it under control.
Ok, but it's not that bad.
Ok, but not my fault it escalated.
Ok, but I almost solved the problem and you take all the credit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]((((
Old 11-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol common man...
Lol Trump contributes barely anything to any sort of solution. “The ball is rolling on solving COVID” despite that we’re getting worse and worse every day...you have an interesting definition of things if that’s what you define as getting the ball rolling lol. Honestly I feel like you must be trolling at this stage because no one can be THAT completely stupid.

Also, fine, if you want we can say Biden gets no credit for solving COVID but then you have to agree that Trump gets no credit for the economy he inherited from Obama.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, let the courts kick him out or tell him to stay. All those media channels do not have the power to call a president and I think they really wish they did. The changes with certain states regarding mailed in voting opens many variables. Also there was little to no transparency while counting these votes in certain really important places. There should have been 100% transparency, especially when you make changes to the process a few months before election.

/shrug though. don't crucify me for my opinion
The election is over dude. Time for us to move on and see what Biden can do as Pres
Closed Thread