Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2020, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait so there was a second shooter? Or Lee Harvey Oswald Furoar was acting alone and boxing for the train?

This is all very confusing. Can someone draw maps of the grassy knoll ToV ring?
The fact that nobody else was mentioned or suspended would make it seem as if he was boxing... I highly doubt somoene from Freedom would jsut willingly hand a Riot bot a DA idol without asking questions
Old 11-28-2020, 03:47 PM
Banned

There was a second spitter!
Old 11-28-2020, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Krassy Gnoll!
Old 11-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t imagine being a gm on this server trying to babysit seriously mentally ill man children. They should just scrap all rules and let these troglodytes kill each other off via suicides and probably irl stalking / murder that I’m sure would be resorted to due the extremely high level of dependency and immersion in this emulated server of a 20+ year old elf fantasy game. Really sad
and more sad to take time out of your perfect life to post about it.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:09 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't respect me otherwise you'd take the golden ticket I keep shoving your face. The gold ticket that tells you how to eliminate anyone on p99.
But the GM's did their own homework and found him guilty and still let him off, so please explain this more.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But the GM's did their own homework and found him guilty and still let him off, so please explain this more.
Its quite simple. Furoar has donated more money than you can imagine to P99.

Hes above the rules / invincible.

This is a massive "fuck you" to the entire community.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Baler

I respect you Baler, so let's not start trash talking. No one is crying. What you're reading is a Protest, due to no other recourse, by the population of this server that plays by the rules and doesn't resort to the most devious, diabolical, and egregious methods in an attempt to screw over other people, and in a position of authority at that.

Do you understand the perceptions of impropriety that this situation has caused? Do you understand the total lack of faith in the current Staff by the people on this server? That's not fair to them either. Do you realize how devastating it is and the potential consequences of such a decision? How in the hell are Guilds ever supposed to have faith in any type of discussion with this perpetrator and their Guild? How can things ever improve?

Meanwhile, 11 accounts of <Riot> are still suspended and the perpetrator is allowed to continue playing at this very moment? Do you understand what message that sends to the people on this server?

Again, this is a specific scenario and not some hypothetical that we're referring too. The case has already been submitted, evidence recorded, evidence verified (except whether 2 boxxing or working with others), and judgement rendered, then re-rendered. We're not talking about future incidents, we're talking about THIS incident. What you're saying has no relevance towards this discussion.
Devious
Diabolical
Demented
Deranged
Disturbed

These are the 5 D's of Everquest

If you can dodge a wench
You can dodge a bench
Old 11-28-2020, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its quite simple. Furoar has donated more money than you can imagine to P99.

Hes above the rules / invincible.

This is a massive "fuck you" to the entire community.
Pass me one of them tinfoil hats
Old 11-28-2020, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pass me one of them tinfoil hats
The Tinfoil Hat is meant to keep others from reading your mind and controlling your thoughts. It would not do you any good for any other conspiracy.
Old 11-28-2020, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server has no rules anymore. Abandon ship.
Once Pantheon comes out, this ship will be toast. Until then, donate money and avoid repercussions!
Closed Thread