Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is a hero, cnn is fake as fuck. Remember that fake white van. So damn fake
Because there's nothing fake about Trump. It's not like he vastly overstated his fortune, vastly understated how much money his dad gave him, and hid his tax returns so no one could see the truth of either of those two things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And I'm sure his bizarre behavior towards Russia is completely genuine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, and despite virtually everyone around him being found guilty of crimes, I'm sure he hasn't done anything wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean, the guy was a reality TV show star for fuck's sake: that's like the definition of fake.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

Calling Trump a fascist is being disrespectful to what humans have been through and at the same time making yourself seem mentally impaired
Old 11-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because there's nothing fake about Trump. It's not like he vastly overstated his fortune, vastly understated how much money his dad gave him, and hid his tax returns so no one could see the truth of either of those two things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And I'm sure his bizarre behavior towards Russia is completely genuine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, and despite virtually everyone around him being found guilty of crimes, I'm sure he hasn't done anything wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean, the guy was a reality TV show star for fuck's sake: that's like the definition of fake.
His hotel in NYC is a piece of shit too, have any you 99%ers even seen how the man manages these places? Lets defend his practice of not paying his contractors, and hiring illegals, clearly, hes a man championing the cause of the working class. Lets give him a big fucking round of applause for making the sunrise today too.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did he become a reality TV show star?

Did they just say out of the blue "hey guy! You wanna be on television?"

That's all he's known for? Reality TV?
Old 11-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a pretty big win, historically less loss in house, net gain in senate, senate approves scotus. No blue wave.
This basically. The historical trends of voting results are what they are. The mid term vote results = Trump will be re elected in 2020. The thing I'm awfully curious about though is the FISA warrant & renewal sets that were fraudulent as all hell and the signatures on the pieces of paper that = felonies for those owning them. The declass was going to happen, but then stalled due to "Other nations called me and asked me not to declass."

I think a probable strategy is that the evidence Potus holds was held back intentionally as starting up a legal circus of indictments on subjects running for office is a bad play. "I'm running for office, that's why I'm being attacked by this!"

Now that the above defense is no longer applicable, I'm hoping the real shitshow starts up leading to civil war 2.0
Old 11-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:

the truth of Trump is in that he will bluster any bluster and spit any lie to advance an agenda which I'm sure is cool, cause he's clearly a cool ass dude
Old 11-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
goddamnit
I'm sorry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 11-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cause he's clearly a cool ass dude
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Banned

I’m not sure how having the house flipped is a trump victory. I would say half Dem victory/half successful conservative defense. There were some crazy close races that the reds were able to fend off.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Banned

it was a pyrrhic victory. like holding the black gate or whatever in that elf movie when trillions of swarthy, stinky orcs rolled up
Closed Thread