Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my old eyes love the text size, specially the self and target windows.. but have crashed 3 times in the last 1.5 hours.
Was it while looting a corpse?
Old 08-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it while looting a corpse?
1st time corpse
2nd time trying to access bank
3rd time left clicking on a bag
Old 08-03-2020, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1st time corpse
2nd time trying to access bank
3rd time left clicking on a bag
bummer, i may make a version without the one bag thing which is what's causing the crashes.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRhaevyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to give a huge thanks to you Deezy. This UI was a great base for me to build from. I like most of the main elements, but had to change some others to personal taste. What I love about adding my other pieces is they all take on the default smokey transparent background of your UI so it all matches really nicely. Kudos on a job well done!

Would be interested to see what modifications you've made, if you were interested in making them available.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be interested to see what modifications you've made, if you were interested in making them available.
Yeah, I'd be happy to see them too.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

So I was trying to mix and match Duxa and this one, only wanting to replace the hotbutton uber inventory and bags with the Duxa version to see if that would prevent a crash. But I kept getting an invalid error.

I know next to nothing about a lot of things, .XML being one of them, can you list the exact files I'd have to swap? I believe I had tried EQUI_HotButtonWnd and EQUI_Inventory but it would just load the default UI when i tried to /load
Old 08-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Uhh... *deer in headlights* I just added some random UI pieces. I'll try and see if I can figure out where I got each of them from. It was a horizontal buff bar with bigger icons (honey, I'm blind as sh*t!), a different inventory and bank window because old school here can't deal with tiny windows with itty bitty slots for equipment and bags. A different style actions window, and a spell gems window and spell book.

Hahaha, I guess that's about half the UI, but like I said, it was fun doing it because the elements took on the background of your UI. I'll take some screenshots later and link them here. Can't today, way too much going on this evening. But hang in there.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
So I was trying to mix and match Duxa and this one, only wanting to replace the hotbutton uber inventory and bags with the Duxa version to see if that would prevent a crash. But I kept getting an invalid error.

I know next to nothing about a lot of things, .XML being one of them, can you list the exact files I'd have to swap? I believe I had tried EQUI_HotButtonWnd and EQUI_Inventory but it would just load the default UI when i tried to /load

Trying to mix and match Duxa UI pieces with another UI is a huge pain and usually results in the UI failing to load.

I would suggest using QQui UI pieces instead of Duxa.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Banned

looks so good!
too bad they are disabled on green
Old 09-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Kobold

UI looks great. I seem to have the crash issue that usually occurs after a death if I open inventory or loot corpse. I need to check the dbg.log file and see what I’m getting.