Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fine goober, we don't have to lick faces before we go. I gave ground and you didn't give an inch. Just stew on that.
No. You started trying to shove your scientific theory down my throat when I questioned it. I was never unkind to you. You couldn't accept that someone wouldn't accept your truth, and so you raged on me. Go re-read the last 5 pages...

Then continued to rage even after I extended the olive branch.

Just stew on THAT.

I'm out.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 01-28-2021 at 06:59 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 06:58 PM
Banned

brother you deny atomic theory, call STEM education and basic chemistry indoctrination, and call it shoving down the throat when I am kind enough to try and help you. Where is your gratitude? You haven't spoken so much with someone at my pay grade in quite awhile I reckon. Notice some knowledge comes expensive, while the fervent and deranged denial of it comes absolutely free.

& have you figured out that I said it's okay to doubt the safety of the vax yet? Or still raging?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-28-2021 at 07:02 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Thought you said you were done, come on evia WHO DID YOU SUPPPORT over the trump years. Or are you just a habitual liar. PS ( I know you are). I find it hilarious how people think you have to respect their opinions, especially when they are commenting on scientific areas that they have never for one minute actually truly researched. not how it works folks, just shows how desperate you are
Last edited by budz2112; 01-28-2021 at 07:02 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 07:03 PM
Banned

Your instinct for lies is on, budz. This guy misrepresents his entire personality. The nice guy schtick is nauseating.

he also edited "rage" into his post after i wrote "raging" in its reply, which is very underhanded!!
Old 01-28-2021, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. You’re not guaranteed to get the China virus, you know that right?
The immediate risk of changing your rna via the vax due to fear is a the only real risk I’m seeing, personally.

I’m very aware of what ‘God knows what’ is in that vaccination, that’s exactly the reason I’m not taking it. Unlike some, I thoroughly research and think things through before blindly accepting it, Idk what’s nonsensical about this?

And btw Christ is certainly not angry, and loves you very much. I’m sorry organized religion has given him such a terrible name. Hope we can still be bros even tho we might disagree here. <3
"Risk of changing your RNA"

You see, this is why education is important, because if you had even a high school level science education you'd understand how nonsensical this is.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

He literally said he questions things, but than when he was talking about the vaccine said nothing would change his mind. That is a person WHO DOESNT QUESTION THINGS.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:07 PM
Banned

if question means deny, he questions very strongly
Old 01-28-2021, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Just another day in the p1999 equivalent to Mos Eisley!

Who shot first? Nobody knows.....
Old 01-28-2021, 08:16 PM
Kobold

Damn, I opted to tap out when he dropped the dead kid bomb - could tell right away that he was too dug in to concede on anything. This forum is merciless in its pursuit of truth.
Old 01-29-2021, 09:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Risk of changing your RNA"

You see, this is why education is important, because if you had even a high school level science education you'd understand how nonsensical this is.
The most effective vaccine to date is the Novavax(NVAX) vaccine and it does not use RNA technology. This is the one I will take if I can get my way. They also have the best Flu Vaccine currently available.
Closed Thread