Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2021, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So racing is too easy to cheat and so are coths, so the solution is root KT and Statue then?
Rotate it or bring back C/R/FFA at the least, there is no competition anymore , just autists clinging onto pixels 6 years after the server was won.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:26 PM
Banned

Ripgozko sounds like he hasn't raided since Rampage was getting their asses stomped and being worn out in Dec 2015. It's no wonder Rampage decided to wake the sleeper, they saw the writing on the wall and their members were burnt out. They had no choice.

P.S. You don't "Win" if you Quit. lawls
Old 10-20-2021, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ripgozko sounds like he hasn't raided since Rampage was getting their asses stomped and being worn out in Dec 2015. It's no wonder Rampage decided to wake the sleeper, they saw the writing on the wall and their members were burnt out. They had no choice.

P.S. You don't "Win" if you Quit. lawls
I definitely did, was in AM/rustle. Sorry you think being autistic about it 6 years later is winning. hope that helps.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

Also @Ripgozko, you wouldn't know what competition was since the moment it started occurring to you in Rampage, you QUIT.

Keep your quitting mentality opinions out of the current raid scene, you're irrelevant.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also @Ripgozko, you wouldn't know what competition was since the moment it started occurring to you in Rampage, you QUIT.

Keep your quitting mentality opinions out of the current raid scene, you're irrelevant.
autismspeaks.org
Old 10-20-2021, 08:42 PM
Banned

ramen gatekeeping everquest pixels

lol?
Old 10-21-2021, 01:07 AM
Sarnak

I will say in 100% certainty that Conda created an over-lay system for his screen so that he could go to sleep while "racing", and when the pixels would change to match the target (the one he was trying to make it work for at the time was Dozekar) -- the program would automatically begin autorunning and jumping forward while blaring an alarm over his headphones. Multiple times he failed Doze races while running head first into the end of the ent hall while 100% asleep.

Jester and I sat in discord dumbfounded the guy was so dedicated to cheating. We literally banned the guy from tracking for like 3 months because he was coked out and using his program to "track" 18+ hours a day. Detoxx wouldn't let us kick him because he was "play maker" and it was getting the guild mobs.

Freedom? Renamed? Vanquish? whatever they're going by these days has been using this over-lay mandatory on all of their top-end core "racing" monks since before rooted dragons. Conda was spreading the shit around to "play makers" - It was working and functional for KT, AoW, Doze, and Vulak when I quit the game in 2017-ish.

Believe me, or don't. I don't really care. I just get linked threads and stop by every so often to expose Tony and his shady bullshit then never read his rage/spin replies.
Old 10-21-2021, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
autismspeaks.org
I'm autistic, you got a problem there?
Old 10-21-2021, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotate it or bring back C/R/FFA at the least, there is no competition anymore , just autists clinging onto pixels 6 years after the server was won.
Monthly draft IMO, it's kinda the same thing only better
Old 10-21-2021, 02:06 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will say in 100% certainty that Conda created an over-lay system for his screen so that he could go to sleep while "racing", and when the pixels would change to match the target (the one he was trying to make it work for at the time was Dozekar) -- the program would automatically begin autorunning and jumping forward while blaring an alarm over his headphones. Multiple times he failed Doze races while running head first into the end of the ent hall while 100% asleep.

Jester and I sat in discord dumbfounded the guy was so dedicated to cheating. We literally banned the guy from tracking for like 3 months because he was coked out and using his program to "track" 18+ hours a day. Detoxx wouldn't let us kick him because he was "play maker" and it was getting the guild mobs.

Freedom? Renamed? Vanquish? whatever they're going by these days has been using this over-lay mandatory on all of their top-end core "racing" monks since before rooted dragons. Conda was spreading the shit around to "play makers" - It was working and functional for KT, AoW, Doze, and Vulak when I quit the game in 2017-ish.

Believe me, or don't. I don't really care. I just get linked threads and stop by every so often to expose Tony and his shady bullshit then never read his rage/spin replies.
This is my shocked face...
Closed Thread