Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Divine intervention always fires on me with sham buff...I think stats into cha would be dumb since you aren't going to get anywhere near bis anytime soon with current meta lol.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

True enough! I wonder if anyone has calculated how many infinite hours of raiding it would take to BIS one character on current blue or green server raiding situation.

hmm
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Banned

I don't think stats really matter when ur being chain runed and ch'd if u can't hold agro with ur weapons which are all white dmg and procs or resists anyway .. stats also won't help.

I dont think the CH chain is any different on a buffed warrior with 3200 hp vs 3900hp its all the same mostly especially during a less than 1 minute fight with a race to kill the mob and 50 wizards attempting to lure bolt away.

And more than likely that stamina/str buff means that if u only had 130 sta and str ur probably in the 200ish range so the difference is going to be more like 3500 vs 3800 or something i dont know the exact maths its smol.

str helps some when soloing dark blues... which u probably arent going to do anyway as they arent' very efficient exp as a warrior. It probably makes the biggest difference in the first 10 levels of the game.
Last edited by starkind; 12-02-2021 at 10:04 AM..
Closed Thread