Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2021, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was always the thing that confused me tbh

like if the vaccine kills everyone that takes it, then why would they give it to the ppl that are the most easily influenced by appeals to authority to take it
I don’t believe this but maybe it’s a heroic act to find everyone who does what they’re told (like nazis did throwing Jews in ovens) and killing them.

I think a more common conspiracy would be some kinda mind control but if you gotta re up your mind control every 5 months it’s not that good.

I think the more likely reality is it’s a money grab by pharma and their friends. I think they made like a trillion zillion dollars profit?

Or wow it’s a heroic effort to save the world from one of the least deadly viruses we’ve ever encountered?

It’s a good opportunity to test latest biotech on humans en masse with a government written promise not to hold them accountable for whatever the hell happens. That’s why USA is all about pfiesser and the other one because they’re next gen tools that need testing.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

The vax is going to be ok to take and based on actual medical science. For as long as it takes for the antichrist to rise to power.

Then he will use a vax (that everyone is conditioned to saying yes to because of the real vaccines) to make them bleed their allegiance to him casting their soul into dust.

One way to know that vax wont be real is because you wont have to wear masks when we're told we have to take it.

If this vax was anything more than a vax, then revelations would say, "only those that had the mark on their foreheads, right arm or hid their shame were allowed to buy or sell"

So I think it's safe to get the jab until it's a bit more obvious.

What we should be concerned about is the first horse of revelations is a white one and its name is pestilence.
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-04-2021 at 02:01 AM..
Old 12-04-2021, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ivermectin has been dosed in the billions. One of the safest drugs we have. Shut the fuck up
Not in the dosages needed to affect Covid. I've linked the original Australian Study previously. It was experimented with as a treatment but with a long caveat that most tldr morons ignored. You know who you are...
Aspirin and contraceptives also has been dosed in the millions! Give one of those a shot tldr'ers.

Also, read above post. Horse Paste Of The Apocolypse.
Last edited by Duik; 12-04-2021 at 02:14 AM..
Old 12-04-2021, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

Hey dipshit,

It doesn't matter what issue is being addressed with the medicine to set it's safety rating. The safety rating is independent of the issue. More morons.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ he mad
You're god damned right I'm mad. You should be mad to. You're pissing away the greatest country on earth for less credit than a platinum in Norrath. Fuck you and fuck your kind.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
why then do we need to have the FTC investigate them for censoring conservatives if it's a junk space that doesn't represent the US?

where in your oh so important mind is the line drawn between public space and p99 forum or my sms messages?
Companies have the freedom to decide for themselves.

They can be an open platform or they can be a publisher.

Simple.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

what makes you an open platform vs publisher?
Old 12-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

I think a platform would need to fit a few criteria:
  • Open to the general public and 'free of charge' (no subscription, fees, or paywall)
  • Driven by user content
  • Any content moderation is not done centrally by the company (i.e. Reddit allows anyone to run their own 'reddit' and those 'reddit' mods can moderate as they please, but Reddit itself is not moderating content beyond what is legally required.
  • Size. As soon as you're big enough to be a 'public square' and enjoy a natural monopoly.

If you fit all of the above criteria, you are defacto a platform.

Smaller companies that want 230 Section protection should be allowed to self-declare as a platform if they meet all the criteria except size.

The legislators can figure out the rest of the details.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're god damned right I'm mad. You should be mad to. You're pissing away the greatest country on earth for less credit than a platinum in Norrath. Fuck you and fuck your kind.
My kind? Veterans..?
Old 12-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My kind? Veterans..?
You’re a disgrace and your father isn’t proud.
Closed Thread