Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Poor Gravy, T’s and P’s.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah he's not a veteran of any military service.

i wouldn't even believe he served in the salvation army.

I can smell stolen valor when its around me
That smell is you need to take a shower.

Sounds like someone is upset. Its something you cant take from me or anyone else.

You dont have to believe shit. Fact is, i traveled around the world on your dime, getting drunk on your money. I may have even fucked your sister.

Do something, pussy. Oh wait, pussy waits to be told.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Im glad my ivory progressive utopia has soldiers willing to fight for it so we can establish our dominance then put him to sleep.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stealing valor is acceptable when there's no valor to be had in modern us military service
It's not acceptable when around actual service members or vets though. Good way to get your ass kicked in public, or at the very least called out and confronted verbally. I've seen the vids of it
Old 12-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter is not representative of anything. It's views are not representative of anything. I have stayed off Twatter and my life is better for it
Werd.

Sadly, I am beginning to think that Trumptards and the advertising departments for large corporations have given Twitter so much juice for so long that they've actually made it a self-fulfilling prophecy of a sort.

When you can post some woke bullshit on Twitter and change the way Coca-Cola or the NHL behave, you arguably have relevance even though you 100% absolutely shouldn't.
Old 12-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you can post some woke bullshit on Twitter and change the way Coca-Cola or the NHL behave, you arguably have relevance even though you 100% absolutely shouldn't.
the reason coke or NHL care is because CNN spent 4 hours talking about it.
Closed Thread