Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is RNF, it seems to thrive on what you're saying, but I consider myself a "no nonsense" poster. The guy referenced an RMT site and had all his posts deleted and account banned for it. Maybe if he's allowed to stay he can behave this time but it doesn't seem like he's doing very well, does it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird like 90% of the shit I've seen you post has been complete nonsense.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By a significant margin. Even after Phinny's supposed "death" according to Swish.
Well lets examine a predecessor to Phinny shall we?

Who here currently plays on Ragefire or Lockjaw? Probably nobody, maybe 1-2 people.

How about some actual stats from March last year?

Quote:
...................Phinny.......... Ragefire .......Lockjaw

Enchanter:. .176............... 50................. 38

Cleric: .........180............... 45................ 28

Shaman: .....131.............. 30................ 14

Warrior: ........92............... 16................ 17

Mage:........... 116............. 50................ 20

9pm PST on a Thursday.
From that, I think Phinny is going to sink. If not from Agnarr maybe from the TLP that follows it.

Look up Lockjaw and a lot of the players feel like they got screwed, and that's posts from a year or more ago. Think that can't happen on Phinny? Okay... lol.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well lets examine a predecessor to Phinny shall we?

Who here currently plays on Ragefire or Lockjaw? Probably nobody, maybe 1-2 people.

How about some actual stats from March last year?

From that, I think Phinny is going to sink. If not from Agnarr maybe from the TLP that follows it.

Look up Lockjaw and a lot of the players feel like they got screwed, and that's posts from a year or more ago. Think that can't happen on Phinny? Okay... lol.
Your statistics are missing key information. You're comparing true box servers to unlimited box server. This might work with people who have no idea what's going on. To the rest of us you're just a fool.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your statistics are missing key information. You're comparing true box servers to unlimited box server. This might work with people who have no idea what's going on. To the rest of us you're just a fool.
Actually that makes it even more telling... 28 clerics on Lockjaw on an unlimited box server. Maybe half of those are boxed I'm guessing. Ghost town confirmed.

I'm sure Daybreak still cares enough to promote it and keep it alive though? Well no, maybe not. The cash cow is whatever the current TLP is, the rest are left in the dust.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

I doubt I will be making it this go around. It's all out of my system after Phinny. I'm strictly a powergaming off-topic troll these days. Godspeed though. I expect frequent updates on BDA's progress.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:49 AM
Fire Giant

Ha ha ha TLPs eventually become a ghost town so you're an idiot for ever playing on them at all despite having fun with the process. You instead need to play on p99 where you're locked at Velious forever. Am I doing it right?
Old 05-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Actually that makes it even more telling... 28 clerics on Lockjaw on an unlimited box server. Maybe half of those are boxed I'm guessing. Ghost town confirmed.

I'm sure Daybreak still cares enough to promote it and keep it alive though? Well no, maybe not. The cash cow is whatever the current TLP is, the rest are left in the dust.
What point is trying to be made from this? You play a server for 2 years and then it sucks and you play something else. If anyone is going into a new server hoping to invest 6+ years of their life and expecting a large population of nerds to admire their pixel accomplishments then fuck them.

Pantheon will probably hurt all EQ servers anyways.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Kobold

The point is that swish actually gets butthurt when other people enjoy EQ somewhere other than p99. It's very interesting behavior.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

I dont know 1 single person on phinny that pays for everquest with real money..
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 05-22-2017, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know 1 single person on phinny that pays for everquest with real money..
Wrong. I do everything classic. Send them a check for 9.89 every month too.
Closed Thread