Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much like a child you engage in a conversation where you weren't invited.

Convincing you of anything is a fool's errand because in other posts I say things like, "my mind is like a steel trap, no thoughts go in or out," I believe that to be triply true for you, except the trap is rusted and only the most absolutely inane, stupid bullshit ever flies in.
If you aren't willing to support your argument, why should I listen to you? You seem so certain, so you certainly have cause. Tell me your perspective.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you aren't willing to support your argument, why should I listen to you? You seem so certain, so you certainly have cause. Tell me your perspective.
Strange how you seem to think I care if you listen to my arguments. The only thing you have to offer is non-comedic low-tier high-effort "trolling" if you could even call it that.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strange how you seem to think I care if you listen to my arguments. The only thing you have to offer is non-comedic low-tier high-effort "trolling" if you could even call it that.
I feel like we've gotten off track. Perhaps you could explain to me why you think the guild disbanded for racism, is somehow not racist?

Enlighten me.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like we've gotten off track. Perhaps you could explain to me why you think the guild disbanded for racism, is somehow not racist?

Enlighten me.
Enlightening you would be the exact same as trying to teach a 6 month old child how to do basic math.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Enlightening you would be the exact same as trying to teach a 6 month old child how to do basic math.
SIR! I've been nothing but cordial towards you, please refrain from launching boorish insults. If you truly believed DMO was not racist, you could easily say so without ejaculating invectives!

Harumph.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
SIR! I've been nothing but cordial towards you, please refrain from launching boorish insults. If you truly believed DMO was not racist, you could easily say so without ejaculating invectives!

Harumph.
The difference is, I never once tried to come off as being overtly polite. You just misconstrued that because the way I talk isn't dumb as fuck.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Shot off mouth and it had consequences. Shocking.

In the User Interface file did you set NorrathPrivilege to =TRUE?
Old 03-28-2021, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Tentarro is arguing in good faith, he didn't even know Lamar Odom was a real person.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The difference is, I never once tried to come off as being overtly polite. You just misconstrued that because the way I talk isn't dumb as fuck.
Why do you continue to engage? The people you are going back and forth with don't have 2 brain cells to rub together between them. It's like arguing with a fence post, an exercise in futility. There is no conversing with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Surely you have better things to do with your time.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

This is 2021...volunteer guides should have to wear body cams for review in elf court.
Closed Thread