Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-14-2023, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Silo32 ur unfairness narrative is silly and UNoriginal. Get gud.
He's decently funny but could use some upgrade.

Old 10-14-2023, 10:54 PM
Aviak

Don't worry, server is going to die soon.
Secrets just repopped Vox for Faceless seconds after they downed it.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, server is going to die soon.
Secrets just repopped Vox for Faceless seconds after they downed it.
Upon further review and research.

Fake news. Lol.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upon further review and research.

Fake news. Lol.
>Faceless kills Vox
>Server "automatically" respawns Vox right after the kill

OK
Old 10-14-2023, 11:47 PM
Banned

Literally fake news. The proof is on discord. Maybe tomorrow ill cut and paste if you're too lazy. Doubt you'll wanna read tho!
Old 10-15-2023, 08:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>Faceless kills Vox
>Server "automatically" respawns Vox right after the kill

OK
Here' u go dumbed down in zoomer format ! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1951418221
Old 10-15-2023, 08:36 AM
Banned

^ and now u know when the next quake will be :d
Old 10-17-2023, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Literally fake news. The proof is on discord. Maybe tomorrow ill cut and paste if you're too lazy. Doubt you'll wanna read tho!
Link the proof. Genuinely want to know.
Old 10-17-2023, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Here' u go dumbed down in zoomer format ! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1951418221
Old 10-17-2023, 07:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being accused of corruption while AFK was a new one for me. Oof.

I went over this on stream last night (https://twitch.tv/secretspast), and there was 45 minutes on the window left - the last quake was 11:00 EST on October 4th, the quake that occurred was on 10:40 EST @ October 14th, and by 10:55pm EST on October 14th, the next quake occurred.

Checking an October 9th backup of PQ, this date for the next quake was identical to the time it happened - 15 minutes before, in line with the time.

That also means there was 45 minutes in the window ending period. There was approximately ~40-45 minutes before the end of the window would have occurred since the October 4th quake. So, there was a level of 45 minutes of predictability or waiting since the last quake - but only if they knew when the last quake was.

Talking with the Faceless folks, I learned that the quake was a surprise for them too. They missed the October 4th quake notice and didn't have that documented. They also didn't know I accidentally shared the last quake time on stream, which I've since verified. I couldn't find the new quake time on my VODs.

Our raid rules section clearly state that the next quake would be in 7 to 10 days, and, in this case, we hit about 9 days, 23 hours and 20 minutes into the window before the next quake occurred.

The Git is also public, denoting what the default raid rules are (we are using these):
https://github.com/SecretsOTheP/EQMa...letypes.h#L201

So, there's no way they would have known short of me sharing it with them, and even then, the timer was set nearly 10 days ago.

I'd be in Mayhem's (formerly Rivervale Fudge Factory) discord, too, but I was told I wasn't allowed by BEEF to be there. And I'm fine with that. We got all guild leaders in our discord now, so there's no reason for me to be there. I am only in there to keep tabs on people, and make sure that if something's being exploited, we patch it ASAP. I'd still join Mayhem's discord if they allowed me to join, but it's not on me.

I think this thread just wants there to be corruption in the staff, so they can be justified in quitting Quarm. It's like they're so used to drama and CSR bias, that they're actively looking for it in places it doesn't exist.

We're in this for the long haul, and will deal with corruption as it arises - as P99 has also done for decade and some change it's been online.