Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should there be an Exp bonus?
No! People can suck it up! 0 0%
Yes its an awesome idea so people can catch up on loss time 0 0%
Sure its a good idea but only for Saturday and Sunday a whole week is to much! 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how a good thing was gimped because of butthurt ungrateful pussies.
if i had a dollar for everytime Finawin called someone a pussy on theese forums... id have like 473 dollars right now
Old 04-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not quoting the whole thing but, this server is still fairly in it's infancy in terms of it's population. I don't think incentives should be needed this early on, the people finding it and playing it are the ones who love it and aren't happy with what live has become. "our kind" don't like hand outs, we like to work hard for the money, so hard for the money, hard for it honey ~

but if people want it, they shall have it. I can't imagine it will happen very frequently.
I actually agree to an extent. I'm the kind that doesn't like handouts either. I played a Ranger on live specifically because at the time they were made fun of, had the experience penalty, and were considered a tough class to level since getting groups could be tough. I wanted to make 50 as a Ranger because I wanted to do things the hardest way possible to prove I could. I don't care anything about the exp bonus personally...I'd be playing either way, but I'm also not upset by it as some people seem to be. I am guessing there are others out there who might have gotten turned off by the situation with the server outages. I'd hate to think someone played on another server for two weeks and decided not to return to a newbie on a tough server. I just want the population to continue to rise because I love playing on this server and want it to stay active.

Then again, I guess everyone who plays here does so specifically because it's the most "classic" (difficult) server. They probably wouldn't be dissuaded by something small like a server outage...I know I'm not. I certainly don't think the Exp Bonus is going to hurt the server, or really help it much for that matter.
Allabahallaban - Iksar Monk
<Azure Guard>
Old 04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The 25% exp bonus is neither here nor there. It's not a ton of exp, and it's also not enough exp to "make up for lost time".

I don't see why people are so against the exp bonus and I also don't see why people are so for the exp bonus.

I think a lot of the people so opposed to this bonus are already max level.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i had a dollar for everytime Finawin called someone a pussy on theese forums... id have like 473 dollars right now
Look at how many there are.

"waah ooc"

"waah Rogean is being nice"
Old 04-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Kobold

IMO this is unnecessary. Benefits players who can play leaves players who can't in the dust behind them.
Closed Thread