Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You lost. GG. You may leave now.
OP you must have not done much in the military to come back as such a delicate sensitive snowflake. Let me know if i can bring you a hot cocoa and security blanket to your safe space, ill even bring a few treats for your emotional support animal.

Sorry not sorry that the Army didn't teach you to compartmentalize. Sad state of affairs when our soldiers can be so thin-skinned.

Epic fail in RnF if i ever saw one.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop denying that you have problems and seek mental health treatment IRL.

Hope this helps.
I don't think you should be giving life advice to anyone, bud. When you mention having a girlfriend and having played P99 for years, I genuinely wonder what it's like being a 40 year old man who hasn't worked and has lived off of a woman while playing EverQuest 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. Since you've obviously stalked my facebook, you can tell that I've had a very long and prestigious career both in the Military and in the Private Sector, so I literally cannot relate. The only reason I'm even able to play this game right now is because I'm drawing more money off of unemployment than I made working, so no, I think I will no-life away a bit more because I know in a couple of months I'll be back at work while you're still sitting here trying to farm you're 15th FBSS.

PS. I enjoy letting you die when you're in my group and knowing that my Cleric is actually camped in the same zone and not logging on him to resurrect you.

PSS. Tell your friends to stop messaging me since you know I have you ignored. You're extremely creepy and annoying.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP you must have not done much in the military to come back as such a delicate sensitive snowflake. Let me know if i can bring you a hot cocoa and security blanket to your safe space, ill even bring a few treats for your emotional support animal.

Sorry not sorry that the Army didn't teach you to compartmentalize. Sad state of affairs when our soldiers can be so thin-skinned.

Epic fail in RnF if i ever saw one.
What ever happened to the strong silent type... you know like Gary Cooper
Old 07-16-2020, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Whenever I read one of these threads I'm reminded of my own game experience and wonder if people are just seeking out drama, or if they're just socially inept, or maybe just spectacularly unlucky.

Aside from my aggressive forum idiocy, in-game I'm generally a nice person with a great rep, but I do have a temper and my blood pressure goes right up as soon I detect bullying or some shady shit going on. In spite of that almost everyone I meet is nice and respectful and friendly and if I get into some beef it's over quick either cause I calmly lawyerquest the camp or just leave because why bother.

I think people don't have enough alts. I get some idiot bothering me on my SK then I just hop on my Cleric and all of a sudden everyone is sucking my dick.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hippies from the 1960s and on started becoming professors of useless subjects then infiltrated universities and churned out brainwashed kids who then voted liberals into public offices.

This birthed outrage culture in which any perceived offense meant that someone else did something wrong and the entire world has to change in order to protect delicate liberal sensibilities.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you should be giving life advice to anyone, bud. When you mention having a girlfriend and having played P99 for years, I genuinely wonder what it's like being a 40 year old man who hasn't worked and has lived off of a woman while playing EverQuest 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. Since you've obviously stalked my facebook, you can tell that I've had a very long and prestigious career both in the Military and in the Private Sector, so I literally cannot relate. The only reason I'm even able to play this game right now is because I'm drawing more money off of unemployment than I made working, so no, I think I will no-life away a bit more because I know in a couple of months I'll be back at work while you're still sitting here trying to farm you're 15th FBSS.

PS. I enjoy letting you die when you're in my group and knowing that my Cleric is actually camped in the same zone and not logging on him to resurrect you.

PSS. Tell your friends to stop messaging me since you know I have you ignored. You're extremely creepy and annoying.
One of the things you'll learn about this forum is that even if you are were truly preyed upon by douchebags and have a valid causus belli for submitting a thread here, people will find a reason to further troll and flame you especially when you make it easy for them, which you did.

The worst thing you can do is feed into it, especially with details about your personal life (o lawd lol), because it's exactly what they want and it's what entertains them. Reading about how some people were mean to you on an overcrowded highly contested server isn't fun. Pillorying an OP who brags about his e-cred is quite fun.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hippies from the 1960s and on started becoming professors of useless subjects then infiltrated universities and churned out brainwashed kids who then voted liberals into public offices.

This birthed outrage culture in which any perceived offense meant that someone else did something wrong and the entire world has to change in order to protect delicate liberal sensibilities.
You're right, sometimes I feel like I have to be the sad clown: laughing on the outside, crying on the inside
Old 07-16-2020, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst thing you can do is feed into it, especially with details about your personal life (o lawd lol), because it's exactly what they want and it's what entertains them. Reading about how some people were mean to you on an overcrowded highly contested server isn't fun. Pillorying an OP who brags about his e-cred is quite fun.
Yeah OP you are giving us the gasoline to throw on your burning house.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
See, what they didn't know was once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings, they wouldn't be able to shut him up! It was dysfunction this and dysfunction that and
dysfunction VAFFACUL
Old 07-16-2020, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Great execution, 7.5/10