Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreldorEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have yet to be successful to raise archery past 75. I am currently lvl 53, anyone else know of a Knight over skill 75 in Archery?

EDIT: Went to trainer, cannot yet train above 75 at level 53.
And you never will -- that's as high as hybrids can get.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:27 AM
Fire Giant

In that case you must have an almost bizarre fetish for using bows if you find it useful on an SK with max skill 75. I have 215 on my Ranger and I think I miss too much :-)
Old 09-15-2016, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by demokatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In that case you must have an almost bizarre fetish for using bows if you find it useful on an SK
I'm sure a lot of people would agree with you. I'm not even sure Ivory would deny it.... if everyone was a min-maxer, though, you wouldn't admit to having a ranger.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2016, 05:26 AM
Fire Giant

Nice comeback! :-)
Old 09-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Hehe, a holy archer. I remember when I solo'ed a hill giant in the karana's at level 20. I think it took me over 30 minutes and around 8 stacks of arrows before the thing finally died. It was worth it though, it had over 30 plat! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2016, 06:44 PM
Banned

Xpd like this 4 years ago during classic. It's not that great but it's ok if you have no friends or want to master ate while you xp
Old 11-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

So what happened? I am curious if the skill cap goes above 75, and if not, if that makes using the bow as bas as people claim it will if the skill does not cap?

Also, what bow are you using, Ivory?

Ivory, I love the fact you think outside the box and try to apply unorthodox strategies in the game regardless what some discouraging elitists try to tell you.

Kudos to you!

P.S. Oh, I was thinking wouldn't it have made more sense to go with an ogre shadow archer seeing how much more strength they start with? Nevermind, that's the min/max in me thinking too hard here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread