Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 12:15 AM
Banned

23 - MM for now I think until 25 then I'll probably hit up LOIO
Old 01-25-2018, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
23 - MM for now I think until 25 then I'll probably hit up LOIO
What weapons and what haste you using and do you have trouble holding aggro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate how the camp is called spires, even though they are obviously the claws of a huge paw!
Mind = Blown

Contributing to the thread topic... I used to do Warslik's Wood on my twinks from 20-32ish. There's a small Iksar Bandit camp near the zoneline to OT that will take you from 20-25 and from there you can move to Dalnir entrance brutes for the 25-32 range, but once I got comfortable in Upper Guk and learned what level I can attempt each camp, I started taking all of my characters from 15-34ish there in less time.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

I leveled a lot of alts at FM giant fort. Lots of giants, usually not overcamped, they don't hit all that hard and don't cast. Sometimes can drop items worth 10p to 100p. Decent place to level and make money while leveling. I usually stay from 30 to 38 then move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What weapons and what haste you using and do you have trouble holding aggro?
I have a mix of weapons I have available to use. Primarily to keep up on the various proficiency. Fist of zek, Sarnak warhammer, lammy, snare whip, blood point, staff of battle and some crummy 2hs with rbg hste.

Aggro hasn’t been bad, if im focused and paying attention it’s solid.

So many good options here. Wondering if Sajan means they soloed certain camps in Guk.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:44 AM
Banned

Went to hit up SK CLAWS and found multiple 50+ toons on a list for this camp due to the Gnoll Scrolls. Completely sad to me that people kill level 27 mobs to level up in this way. The guy at the camp told me he would do it all the way to 60.

I was excited to try this camp out with the benefit of an off chance at a QM. Time to find a new fun spot for level 30.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went to hit up SK CLAWS and found multiple 50+ toons on a list for this camp due to the Gnoll Scrolls. Completely sad to me that people kill level 27 mobs to level up in this way. The guy at the camp told me he would do it all the way to 60.

I was excited to try this camp out with the benefit of an off chance at a QM. Time to find a new fun spot for level 30.
Aviaks at KFC are good xp in SK. You just got to clear the little ones and spawn the Avocets. As halfling having XP bonus makes doing this spot to 40 not too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:13 AM
Banned

About to ding 37. Killing Sarnaks and hunting for a bracer of the hidden with no luck. Once I hit 37 I will be moving on to a new spot.

MM might be a good spot to solo maybe CE? See if I can get inside the castle.

Any other suggestions for 37+?
Old 02-13-2018, 10:17 AM
Banned

SolB would be good. I solo'd my SK a few levels somewhere in the late 30's early 40's. The Shamans are a problem if you are solo, but hopefully u can get someone to duo with... The zone is not always full but its not usually empty either.

splitting might be more of a problem on a warrior vs SK but even so SolDungB is solid 37+
Old 02-13-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

I get squeamish in those dungeons, hate to deal with CR. I prefer something more safe, I’m leaning towards trying to carve out a spot in CC or maybe MM.

Or perhaps doing some EJ random mobs if I can find a spot to pull to with relative safety. Maybe pulling to TT zoneline, capitalize on random buffs and easy escape if needed.
Closed Thread