Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Default Worn regen cap classic?

The worn regen cap is 15hp on this server. Does anyone know of any evidence that indicates this should or shouldnt be the case?

Scouring the internet I've only seen talk of worn regen hp cap of 30-35, but mostly during luclin release timeline.

Thoughts?
Old 02-13-2018, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

I don't think you can stack worn regen at all, it just happens the highest worn regen (Fungal Regrowth) is 15hp/tick.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you can stack worn regen at all, it just happens the highest worn regen (Fungal Regrowth) is 15hp/tick.
Pretty sure this has always been accidental also. Almost positive I read somewhere Fungi Tunic was supposed to be 5 regen and a programmer made it 15 on accident and they just said "whatever" and left it
Old 02-13-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure this has always been accidental also. Almost positive I read somewhere Fungi Tunic was supposed to be 5 regen and a programmer made it 15 on accident and they just said "whatever" and left it
My uncle also works at Nintendo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2018, 03:18 PM
Banned

But back @ OP - Regen works very similarly to haste in that it doesn't stack and only your highest item will 'work'. However racial regen seems to stack with anything/everything and of course spell regen is separate as well.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

All I know about this topic is that back in the day when I played on live I read the Shaman's Crucible and other EQ sites religiously, had a fungi tunic and a Spirit Wracked Cord (with Aura of Battle ie. regen), and believed (despite all my EQ reading) that they stacked. But that doesn't really "prove" anything, as they might not have stacked and I just wasn't aware of it.

In any case, like oqrelord I'd love to see one of our classic researchers provide proof that the regen cap was/wasn't classic.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

On live I had Fungi plus Aura of battle as well, I tested them and they did stack back then.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Just dipped my toe in the water, but found some 2003 / 2004 posts suggesting the item regen cap was 35 from items. Specifically mentioned did not include innate regen, AAs, racial, or buffs.

Found conflicting reports of item regen stacking, a lot was suspect (my friend told me... etc).

Not sure if cap was same in our era. Just looking a bit while on the dumper.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doubtful, iskar bp already 5 regen, fungus item named "regrowth" so it should 21 not even 15 like cholo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would make more sense at 5.
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veleria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live I had Fungi plus Aura of battle as well, I tested them and they did stack back then.
there it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just dipped my toe in the water, but found some 2003 / 2004 posts suggesting the item regen cap was 35 from items. Specifically mentioned did not include innate regen, AAs, racial, or buffs,
more of this pls
Old 02-14-2018, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Build the item Regen cap and make humans pay for it.
Closed Thread