Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 11:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no way people tell you they like your name, it's crude and gross and listening you blathering on about how it makes people smile is super creeper
Are you even aware of what a Pap Smear is? And if so, would you consider growing a thicker skin? People really did tell me that all the time and they did because unlike you, many people here have a sense of humor and I'm guessing we're all adults here. I don't understand how it's creepy though
Old 02-15-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Sounds like OP still doesn't understand what he did wrong.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:11 AM
Banned

When I first saw OP's name I chuckled sensibly, but now I realize that I was just traumatized and didn't have the capacity to say how much it affected me. This justice was a long time coming for OP, I just hope we can expose more of these psychological predators.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I first saw OP's name I chuckled sensibly, but now I realize that I was just traumatized and didn't have the capacity to say how much it affected me. This justice was a long time coming for OP, I just hope we can expose more of these psychological predators.
This actually made me laugh really good, for one thing I was immediately reminded of 'sensible chuckle.gif' and then... yeah its just funny, good job mate.

And Spyder73, I'll admit that you're right, it's gross and i'm sure you have a sense of humor too, but just not the type of sense of humor I have. I guess saying that you need a thicker skin might not be accurate. I'm sure you probably aren't terribly shocked and mortified by my name. I have a tendency to be kind of an edgy edgelord sometimes so I'm sorry for that lol. I'll try to make a somewhat normal name this time around kk?
Old 02-16-2018, 06:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i believe it's a "cunt scraping", as it were.

gross dude
Hahaha omg that really is quite the image producing words
Old 02-16-2018, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golla1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Spyder73, I'll admit that you're right, it's gross and i'm sure you have a sense of humor too, but just not the type of sense of humor I have. I guess saying that you need a thicker skin might not be accurate. I'm sure you probably aren't terribly shocked and mortified by my name. I have a tendency to be kind of an edgy edgelord sometimes so I'm sorry for that lol. I'll try to make a somewhat normal name this time around kk?
My skin is just fine thank you. Not sure what knid of scum lord you are in real life but joking about the things you are joking about is simply not funny to me. You probably also think retardation and racism are funny. If that's your sense of humor then you are a flawed individual
Old 02-16-2018, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Papp smear not a edgy name. and it don't make no sense neither. i mean if you wanted to get laughs and fly under the radar, shoulda been more indirect. there's a certain deliciousness in subtlety. Papsy Mirizing
Old 02-17-2018, 02:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My skin is just fine thank you. Not sure what knid of scum lord you are in real life but joking about the things you are joking about is simply not funny to me. You probably also think retardation and racism are funny. If that's your sense of humor then you are a flawed individual
Not trying to be sarcastic here but isn't retardation a politically incorrect word? and yes I find racism funny if the joke has taste and it's not meant to be hurtful
Old 02-17-2018, 02:07 AM
Banned

KACHIGGA MY *****
Old 02-17-2018, 03:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golla1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to be sarcastic here but isn't retardation a politically incorrect word? and yes I find racism funny if the joke has taste and it's not meant to be hurtful
A tasteful racist joke...

Well, as long as you feel OK about it...
Closed Thread