Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 05:21 AM
Kobold

Default prayer 7 shawl

heard that theres a text bug on this been saying this text , appear to not been able to trigger the spawned recipe am at this part of prayer shawl quest

You say, 'Oh Brell, thank you for protecting me and seeing me through my trials. Forgive me for the things I think and say and do that displease you. Please reveal to me your will and bless me with the patience and obedience to do that which you desire. Amen.'
You have been inspired. The sacred pattern of the Coldain rune materializes on the ground before you.
Old 10-29-2017, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

You have to be in the right spot and you have to repeat it (potentially) many, many, many times.

I'd make sure you're standing right in front of the altar, then type the prayer once, then hit "shift up + enter" over and over ... and over and over ... and ...

P.S. Unless this got broken recently I doubt this is a bug. I (and many others) have a 7th shawl, and we all had to repeat the prayer.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Default .

I hitted not. Less then 3000 times.. Had a hotkey on it heard might have sp error tried amending several times. Thanks for the help will try again I guess
Closed Thread