Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 01:04 PM
Fire Giant

Default Dragon Scaled Mask

Just wondering who on p99 is holding these sweet pixels that will never drop again!
Old 01-23-2018, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know much about enchanters, but this seems like it could be the best in slot item for face available?

There has been a lot of talk about the warders / sleeper lately. We're coming up on the two year mark since he was awoken.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (21.0 KB, 14 views)
Old 01-23-2018, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know much about enchanters, but this seems like it could be the best in slot item for face available?

There has been a lot of talk about the warders / sleeper lately. We're coming up on the two year mark since he was awoken.
I missed the grand event when he was woked, as I was playing SWTOR then.

Was there a big celebration afterwards, did the ground rumble and shake for an hour straight? What happened on this momentous occasion????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there a big celebration afterwards, did the ground rumble and shake for an hour straight? What happened on this momentous occasion????
Yeah I don't know either, I wish I'd have known about P99 when Velious launched. I'm still very much a noob as far as raiding anything goes.

I imagine it being momentus as well, however. Children wept in the streets, animals howled at the bright Luclin moon, and men offered their wives as sacrifice; thus began The Great Cuckening.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I imagine it being momentus as well, however. Children wept in the streets, animals howled at the bright Luclin moon, and men offered their wives as sacrifice; thus began The Great Cuckening.
Enjoyed that. ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

My favorite part about a server dedicating to reliving classic raids is that 4 of them are deleted forever for no reason.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:25 PM
Banned

I'm sure we'll get the Warders again. No reason to keep classic raid mobs that are holding BIS pieces locked down indefinitely.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks Fasttimes.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure we'll get the Warders again. No reason to keep classic raid mobs that are holding BIS pieces locked down indefinitely.
I'll bet all my wealth that this will never actually happen.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I imagine it being momentus as well, however. Children wept in the streets, animals howled at the bright Luclin moon...
That's actually Drinal, not Luclin. Luclin is not visible due to some kind of magic by the goddess Luclin.

Hey Kraddok, do a Shenanigan about the solar system! It is said a book involved in the monk epic has information... #LOREMASTERS #EverquestWater
Closed Thread