Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seeing I dislike 99% of religions due to their propensity of dividing us even further as human beings, and seeing that we will always have governments ruling us I have to say I disagree.
sounds like you are the one who has made the decision to divide. so much so you want an atonomis buerocracy to kill people in the name of your fear of other peoples belifes.

If you have the freedom to do what you want, you have the freedom to dislike other people, the same way YOU dislike people who exorcise those freedoms right now.

Youre a kettle calling the pot black.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much like the fundamentalist church of latter day saints.....

Mick there's no troll here for you. Your condoning the rape and indoctrination of children in a cult. Not even Mexican cartels condone that behavior which is how the US nabbed Warren Jeffs' brother after he fled to Mexico.
no i am not, you are missunderstanding my point and you are inserting your own fear and inadiquacies into my argument.

There are local police that can handle those issues, it is NOT a federal goverment orginizations responsibility to solve this problem for you.

Im not advocating for anarchy either, im advocating for local municipalities solving those problems, not a federal orginization. ya dig?
Old 02-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no i am not, you are missunderstanding my point and you are inserting your own fear and inadiquacies into my argument.

There are local police that can handle those issues, it is NOT a federal goverment orginizations responsibility to solve this problem for you.

Im not advocating for anarchy either, im advocating for local municipalities solving those problems, not a federal orginization. ya dig?
What's anarchy have to do with condoning the rape and indoctrination of children into a cult? Sad ad hominem there from you. When the local cops can't handle it, they call the feds in.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's anarchy have to do with condoning the rape and indoctrination of children into a cult? Sad ad hominem there from you. When the local cops can't handle it, they call the feds in.
what about saying a federal agency that oversee's all the states of America be the ones responsible for solving that issue is condoning rape?

mind you, if there are children being raped local cops CAN handle it.

When there are not children getting raped and the goverment agency wants to justify their overbloated budget of YOUR federal tax dollars, they SAY children are maybe getting raped and then they go in and kill everyone.

That has been the series of events that happen in all examples accross the board.

There were no children being raped in waco nor were there in the white seperatist camps that are living off the grid that the feds and ATF manufactured evidence to justify them using fascist levels of federal goverment force to infringe uppon the rights of those americans doing no harm to anyone beyond not filing their taxes for income they never made.

Itd be like the feds breaking into your house and shooting one of your family members becuse you didnt show up to court for the summons you got becuse one of them saw while spying on you that you never registered the truck you use on a farm and never drive off of your property.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 02-01-2018 at 02:47 PM..
Old 02-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what about saying a federal agency that oversee's all the states of America be the ones responsible for solving that issue is condoning rape?

mind you, if there are children being raped local cops CAN handle it.

When there are not children getting raped and the goverment agency wants to justify their overbloated budget of YOUR federal tax dollars, they SAY children are maybe getting raped and then they go in and kill everyone.

That has been the series of events that happen in all examples accross the board.

There were no children being raped in waco nor were there in the white seperatist camps that are living off the grid that the feds and ATF manufactured evidence to justify them using fascist levels of federal goverment force to infringe uppon the rights of those americans doing no harm to anyone beyond not filing their taxes for income they never made.

Itd be like the feds breaking into your house and shooting one of your family members becuse you didnt show up to court for the summons you got becuse one of them saw while spying on you that you never registered the truck you use on a farm and never drive off of your property.
You said your logic applied to Warren Jeffs and his sect of Mormonism, but now you aren't saying that?
Old 02-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
You said your logic applied to Warren Jeffs and his sect of Mormonism, but now you aren't saying that?
no im saying the local police could have worked it out.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Banned

koresh begat mcveigh who begat dylan roof who begat the bowl cut prince
Old 02-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
no im saying the local police could have worked it out.
Oh, so you won't address your condoning of the rape and indoctrination of children into a cult. It's back on page one where you tacitly expressed the condoning of Warren Jeffs' behavior out of dedication to some bad bait.

Read Rilke's Duino Elegies?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, so you won't address your condoning of the rape and indoctrination of children into a cult. It's back on page one where you tacitly expressed the condoning of Warren Jeffs' behavior out of dedication to some bad bait.

Read Rilke's Duino Elegies?
No im saying it’s their problem not my tax dollars. They’re free to do whatever they want.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No im saying it’s their problem not my tax dollars. They’re free to do whatever they want.
Duino Elegies motherfucker, have you read them?